Preview Round 23 v North Melbourne Saturday 19th August 1.45pm - Trent & Jack Farewell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also predicted the youf getting dropped, the only thing is i was expecting them to drop like-ish for like-ish with,

dow going out for hopper (mids)
&
coulthard going out for cotch (i mean cotch sometimes plays fwd flankish???)

but mini once again outdid himself and dropped a tall fwd for hopper???
Don’t worry all the kids will play the final round and we will lose by 100+ 2016 style, the group will have ultimatums and we win the flag in 2024

Don’t worry all the kids will play the final round and we will lose by 100+ 2016 style, the group will have ultimatums and we win the flag in 2024
nah watch us ****ing thump port by playing the kids and melt all off season asking why the **** did we not do that sooner, and then loosing some of the kids to other clubs

My old man reckons the club have decided to field the best VFL team possible because a win gets them finals

908f4281b15d8c746d0b6ffacbe376c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Most of the AFL listed blokes won't be eligible for VFL finals anyway because they've played too many AFL games.

nah watch us ******* thump port by playing the kids and melt all off season asking why the * did we not do that sooner, and then loosing some of the kids to other clubs
That would give Mini the job tho… not sure we want that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My old man reckons the club have decided to field the best VFL team possible because a win gets them finals

908f4281b15d8c746d0b6ffacbe376c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
tbf i like that idea, hope to see bauer kick a bag and not be relied on the kick the match winner after the siren

altho we shoulda dropped soldo in that case

That would give Mini the job tho… not sure we want that
I would be pretty impressed if he could do that with several kids which is so token , may as well not bother and go unchanged apart from jack and cotch ,,,the kids should have been drip fed at r4 and we wouldn’t have pissed the season against the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back