B. Maynard. Frampton. IQ
HB. Parker. Moore. Jaicos
C. Hill. Pendlebury. WHE
HF. Mcreery. McStay. Richards
F. Shultz. Krueger. Elliot

R. Cameron. Naicos Alan
Int. Crisp Noble. Dean. Reef
Sub. Demattia

Give Reef and Alan bursts through the guts to add pace and size to complement Nick

For me, let's see how we go with these:

Out - Lipinski
In - Allan

Out - Schultz
In - Kreuger
Try a different approach - 3 talls in the forward line, with Bobby, Jamie and Beau, and Richards interchanging.

Out - Maynard (give that shoulder a rest, or surgery if needed).
In - Reef . He has been training there recently, so lets give him a couple of games and let's see any potential.

Out - Noble. He started of good, but slowly slipped, and his lack of physicality told as the year wore on.
In - Parker

Others i would consider - Crisp.. Has been more fumbly than usual, and disposal has been getting progressively poorer . It seems like the consecutive games tally is influencing his selection recently.
Pendles - Surely his injury is still hampering him. Again, the number of games record has an impact i think, but he needs some time to recover now, and at least give a glimpse of what we would look like without him after next year.. But i'm certail he and the coaches will want him to play.
Maybe just play Macrae, or try Demattia for either of these.

Oh, and we need to recruit some of those Yellow/Orange/Green/Blue maggots.... Call it an equalisation with clubs like Sydney and Carlton!!

My 2 cents: with these last 2 dead rubbers no doubt we will be tweaking or changing game plan for 2025
so start to do it under match conditions by leaving out the players who maybe not there next year
(Sidebottom?, Howe? and others at VFL level) and play the guys who will be there to give them a start for 2025 game plan

The season might be ‘done’, but it’s not over. We have two more games to try and win.

Fortunately our coach and his team will not be spitting the dummy like some posters on here. Who cares? I care, the coach cares, and the players care.

Hugely disappointed with our year, but we don’t throw in the towel.
All the people saying they don't care will be the same ones ranting in next weeks gameday thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out - Lipinski
In - Allan

Out - Schultz
In - Kreuger
Try a different approach - 3 talls in the forward line, with Bobby, Jamie and Beau, and Richards interchanging.

In - Reef . He has been training there recently, so lets give him a couple of games and let's see any potential.

Out - Noble. He started of good, but slowly slipped, and his lack of physicality told as the year wore on.
In - Parker

Others i would consider - Crisp.. Has been more fumbly than usual, and disposal has been getting progressively poorer . It seems like the consecutive games tally is influencing his selection recently.
Pendles - Surely his injury is still hampering him. Again, the number of games record has an impact i think, but he needs some time to recover now, and at least give a glimpse of what we would look like without him after next year.. But i'm certail he and the coaches will want him to play.

Oh, and we need to recruit some of those Yellow/Orange/Green/Blue maggots.... Call it an equalisation with clubs like Sydney and Carlton!!
Not sure Crisp would want to give up on his streak.

Out - Lipinski
In - Allan

Out - Schultz
In - Kreuger

In - Parker

No way Crisp gets dropped 🤣
Brisbane gonna be coming off a loss now and desperate for a top two spot for the home final.

Meanwhile the game means nothing for us.

Expect a thrashing
You're assuming our boys have no pride.

It's the GF replay at the G on a Saturday afternoon.

Out - Lipinski
In - Allan

Out - Schultz
In - Kreuger

In - Parker

Does Reef have midfield potential, with his size it would be great if he did?

Cannot drop Long...we will need him to combat Brisbane's big bodied mids, and he played a much improved game. Would like to see McInnes get a crack-maybe at the expense of Lipinski
Would also like to see Richards get more than 47 seconds of game time.
I'm not sure what others made of Bytel's game... like Lippa, he kicked a nice goal, but apart from that I did not see much. Maybe he makes way for Richards to come in, and we give Ed Allan a look in as sub.

Mathematically possible so select a side to win. Can still give a couple of kids a run. Freo getting done and if port get done tonight it may mean the winner of dees pies gets the spot of the lower of freo port last round. Would need Hawks or dogs to stuff up thou
Exactly. And a team under Fly will not play at a substandard level because the game "doesn't matter". Such an attitude would be anathema to him.

Exactly. And a team under Fly will not play at a substandard level because the game "doesn't matter". Such an attitude would be anathema to him.
Plenty of upsets have happened all year and will still. Can't assume. While possible with 2 to go may as well go all in.
I've said all year 13 /52 points is par to get you in. 2 wins gets us there still. Than up to a bit of luck

Yes, so we could play him next week rotating through midfield and forward.
I'd like to see him off the HB flank for a bit. Go from there.
At first I see him as a defender. Obviously I'm guessing at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back