Autopsy Round 24, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Could not believe that.

Like, did he just assume? Bizarre

In Ol' Howie's defence he had a Geelong dick in each hand and third in the mouth, he was doing pretty well to focus on the game at all.

I am lead to believe it was his first goal ever, including his whole junior career and 200+ hours of FIFA online.

So happy for him!
I heard he got 9 in the WAFL one time.
Might have been a rounding error.
First time i've seen somone kick a goal = their first goal, good on ya Howie.
Probably got clued in when two blokes went to say good work.

Look I know i'm biased here but Hall is an inside mid with generally very good hands, strength, pace and overhead marking. His weaknesses are his outside game and kicking. It's very hit / miss. It's fine if he's a pure inside mid but he's 2-3 years of development and strength away from being in there and picking up the pace.

I'm confident we have a Redden type who can play as both an extractor and defensive inside mid (think more of his time at brisbane rather than at WCE)

Hutch is going to be a star

Dewar is I would say is the 3rd or 4th most talented guy on the list. Project player but on pure talent his ceiling is very high.
Redden played his best footy when given a balanced role. Testing my memory here now but I remember him saying that a reason he decided to leave brissy was cause the coach at the time started play more inside and his footy started to stagnate.

I stopped watching that when he handballed to Petch who then tried to get Jack knocked out with a 20m loopy kick on JD’s head inside 50 :rolleyes: Hutchinson would have been better blindly kicking over his head Karl Langdon style.

But in reality, it’s the perfect game for him to end his year. Will give him a bit of a benchmark to work off now going into his first proper AFL off season. I wouldn’t underestimate the impact fitness will have on his disposal level, both by hand and foot, either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 24, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back