#28 Tom Cole

#31 Jamaine Jones

#32 Bailey Williams

#34 Jack Williams

#37 Tom Barrass

#40 Callum Jamieson

#41 Ryan Maric

Scoring chains

Really liked Cole’s game and this has reminded me why. Not a vote getter for sure, but that passage at 1:30 is as good as anything we’ve seen this year. Thought he worked seriously hard all day.

Alongside his good use he throws in a few absolute butchers for sure, but he also knows when to give away a game slowing free kick which is genuinely a skill that could help us. We’re cooked on the fast break, just tug them back a little and sit on the footy for a bit, let the support come.

Far from our worst.

The first one I uploaded to YT was removed due to copyright. If you know of anything else to try let me know
I'm not sure if this would work but maybe try marking them (or a small sample to test) as private and put them in a private playlist then you can paste a link here so others can access them.

I'm not sure if this would work but maybe try marking them (or a small sample to test) as private and put them in a private playlist then you can paste a link here so others can access them.
Nah to do that I would need to share it with specific Google accounts. I think GoogleDrive is good except for the 15GB limit on free accounts. I suppose I could just make multiple accounts, maybe next season (I'm not sure it's worth keeping them up for more than a few weeks?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah to do that I would need to share it with specific Google accounts. I think GoogleDrive is good except for the 15GB limit on free accounts. I suppose I could just make multiple accounts, maybe next season (I'm not sure it's worth keeping them up for more than a few weeks?)
How much storage does the typical week take?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back