Preview Round 4: Richmond V Melbourne "ANZAC Day Eve" @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 24/04/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually us 24.2, them 24.7.
Double checked it's 23.8, might be higher if you're adding months as well.

As for skill, Newman, Chaplin and Knights have way more than Arnott and Drummond.

That's your opinion and one I don't entirely agree with.

My wife is Italian and she has 6 brothers, 3 which IMO are borderline criminals. Whats saved them is that there butchers by trade, so no evidence, just amazingly after every missing person, there is a heap of porter house for sale at the shop. Trust me, she has seen these snide remarks and has spoken to Mario and the crew. There will be a free BBQ soon I think :p
Chuck steak on special this week. By the way, has anyone seen Chuck lately?

Pumped for this! Please hold off rain!

Is that cause you think we are a better chance in the dry or you don't want to get wet?

I'm in two minds re any rain...
On the one hand I like it dry because I love nothing more than watching key forwards like Jack and Griff plucking marks and kicking lots of goals.

However, looking at the following guys in our 22: Ellis, McIntosh, Drummond, Hunt, Gordon, McDonough... if it is more of a surface game we have some real spread & running power amongst that lot.
Looking forward to see how much havoc they can cause.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Throw a question out to you, If McBean is still sitting on a duck egg come the end of the season, does he warrant a spot on the list proper or does he get delisted and come back as a rookie in 2016 "

DrMike is likely to board ban you for that question :p

Drummond coming in before Lennon doesn't surprise me. Lennon needs a rocket up his behind, and show the same intensity as Vlastuin.

Agree - reports from posters who have been to VFL games this year (Tigerimposter, Deanos et al) I think have suggested (pl correct me if im wrong) that Lennon has been good and ordinary in equal parts...more of an attitude than ability...fitness?

Good reward for Bicky...relegated to Wookie and now has a chance to take his opportunity.
Drummond should be a ripper - not expecting too much, but as others have said, he will do the job expected of him...and then some

Chaplin has been good this year and is a big out. We will struggle without him.
We will need him back against the cats thats for sure but should cope against Melbourne

Hawkins, Clarke >>>> Hogan (Will be a Talent) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dawes

We will need him back against the cats thats for sure but should cope against Melbourne

Hawkins, Clarke >>>> Hogan (Will be a Talent) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dawes

I bet with the side we picked which has now had an injection of real quality run, we plan to hurt the demons by running the ball at a rate of knots from there forward line. Dawes does not chace, so far from what I have seen this year, either does gartlett, as that kid is a premadona and hogan though quality is not endowed with a huge work ethic from what I have seen.

I bet with the side we picked which has now had an injection of real quality run, we plan to hurt the demons by running the ball at a rate of knots from there forward line. Dawes does not chace, so far from what I have seen this year, either does gartlett, as that kid is a premadona and hogan though quality is not endowed with a huge work ethic from what I have seen.
Agree. I just hope Dimma is giving Drummond the opportunity to play on and run at every chance.
If he gets confidence from his coach than we should see some confidence in himself.

Agree. I just hope Dimma is giving Drummond the opportunity to play on and run at every chance.
If he gets confidence from his coach than we should see some confidence in himself.

Agreed. i really like the side. We have two endurance beasts with ok speed in Ellis and McIntosh on either wing. We now have good to great speed in Houli and Drummond in the back half. I really drummond, the kid has all the tools, just like you say needs to confidence. I have this sneaky suspicion he may be like a kamdyn, wont show much in VFL but in the AFL he will shine.

Chappy is a big out but if it rains, i think its a smart move from Dimma to not replace with a tall.
Happy with the changes. Arnot gives us the big body to bash & crash. He should lead the tackle count for us. Drummond supposedly gives us the speed, which in rainy conditions could be handy. We all know Madonna is a capable footballer.

If we play with intensity and put pressure early i have no doubt we have more class to get over the line. It'll mean so much for the young kids if we do win......go tiges

Yep agree, should cope against the Dees, but there seems to be a lot of hate directed his way lately. As I said, I think he's been good this year and hes extremely important to our lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back