Preview Round 4 v St Kilda Gather Round Norwood Oval Sunday 7th April 3.20pm McAuliffe DEBUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger win. Led by the kids.
Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Imagine half the s**t from the old wrestling happened now… like the Kiss My Ass Club lol

I’ll never forget when he has Trish barking like a dog lol
vince wanted to do an angle where he impregnated stephanie

attitude era was off its head

vince wanted to do an angle where he impregnated stephanie

attitude era was off its head
Yeah hahah the stories are crazy. Even the part where he was having an affair when Linda was a vegetables lol Makes sense that he’s involved in some crazy shit.

Attitude era was the best, stone cold coming in thr beer truck and spraying the joint or when he stunnered the whole McMahon family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do they work that out?

We were close to the biggest crowd of the round not counting the Adelaide teams and only a few thousand behind the Port game.

Port v Dogs 45,115

Collingwood v Saints 43,796

Richmond v Sydney 42,134

Essendon v Dees 33,832

Geelong v Eagles 30,120

I made it up. They’d have some sort of data considering you need to use your membership barcode to get a ticket.

Put this on the wrong thread earlier.

Selection also has one important factor to take into account:

Norwood Oval: 165m x 110m. Maybe more height required. Maybe KMac’s width is less important. I’d hope 2 of Naismith, Ryan or Kozi along with McAuliffe and hopefully Dusty.

Ps. Has anyone ever seen Dylan play fwd? I can't remember it, but on a small ground where it will probably be all about bringing it to ground I would think he could do that. Good judge of flight, good pair of hands and defensive instincts. Could work.

I feel we can still be competitive with players out with oozeball. the kids are gonna take us forward

didnt feel that way in dummas last few seasons

also plonk fat dusty in the goalsquare.. needs to be carboloading and lifting heavy weights , bloke will be a machine until big sexy gets back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back