Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY - WTF, no reverse trades function available - jesus christ y didnt i read.
d*** head alert going off over my laptop right now!!!!!!

Ditto - I was window shopping trade scenario's & am now the proud owner of Brent Renouf - Just so used to the reverse option in 2012

Cost Me Jarrad Redden -I am Ranked 108 & have only used 2 Trades to date

This could make me or break me.

Faaaaaaark.

Ditto - I was window shopping trade scenario's & am now the proud owner of Brent Renouf - Just so used to the reverse option in 2012

Cost Me Jarrad Redden -I am Ranked 108 & have only used 2 Trades to date

This could make me or break me.

Faaaaaaark.

Ouch but did it at least cover a Sando donut?

I have McEvoy and Giles playing with Mumford in the bench. Should I hold Mumford for the bench, since Giles is doing a solid job of covering, or downgrade him to a Nic Nat or HMac, or hold him for a week until Sandi is back and then cross-trade him?

So I have 7500 in the bank and I want Pendles in the next couple of weeks.

Mummy to nic nat gives me 93000

My question is do I trade a kennedy or Hall now to Treloar for cash?

Even if I do I'll still need to do another downgrade to have enough.

??

I have McEvoy and Giles playing with Mumford in the bench. Should I hold Mumford for the bench, since Giles is doing a solid job of covering, or downgrade him to a Nic Nat or HMac, or hold him for a week until Sandi is back and then cross-trade him?

Interesting situation to be in. Honestly if it were me, id hunt a round for a rookie ruck who looks like playing and go from there. Giles imo is doing as solid a job as anyone and 500k is going to be handy as hell in the coming weeks. Could upgrade as many as 3-4 players depending on which position you need to upgrade. Food for thought really.

So I have 7500 in the bank and I want Pendles in the next couple of weeks.

Mummy to nic nat gives me 93000

My question is do I trade a kennedy or Hall now to Treloar for cash?

Even if I do I'll still need to do another downgrade to have enough.

??

Treloar for $$$ is a good move, bye bye mummy,

Ouch but did it at least cover a Sando donut?

Correct Donut covered.

If he can push his price up to 300,000 over the next few weeks, might not be a disaster.

If he can actually score something half decent would be a huge accidental POD.

I am in the hands of the SC gods on this one.

Correct Donut covered.

If he can push his price up to 300,000 over the next few weeks, might not be a disaster.

If he can actually score something half decent would be a huge accidental POD.

I am in the hands of the SC gods on this one.

Ill put the knocker on him and back him in..could do worse imo :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went;
Ablett to Stanton
Ledger to Macdonald

$445,000 in the bank. Was abit disappointed in Stanton's output compared to his previous weeks but he will bounce back.

Then if I want Ablett back in its as simple as Magner or D.Smith to Ablett + cash in the kitty. Just depends if I want to loose D.Smiths DPP status.

Then midfield will be

Ablett, Boyd, J.Selwood, Murphy, Stanton, Macdonald.

Pretty happy with that.
Overall rank is 10,000ish

C.Hampton, D.Smith, A.Kennedy (All GWS) or A.Hall(G.C) out for Treloar?

depends on where they are on your field, hall obviously a forward.

in my opinion hampton looks the weakest of the 4 options interms of scoring ability

Just a question of who to bring in? Leaning to Hmac.

I'm thinking Nic Nat, but Hmac is someone I haven't considered until now, but with Goldstein dropped he's the only ruckman and his scores should go up. Could be a good pick, hopefully goldstein stays out.

Lost Mumford, Ablett and a few rookies such as Hall, Kennedy etc.
So had to make two trades.
Decided to leave Carrazzo on the bench (got cover) for a week, then look to make a trade next week.
Had to get cover for Ablett, had cash in the bank so i traded C.Smith to Goodes, then Mumford to HMac.
Was tossing up between bringing in NicNat for Mummy, but decided id get Hmac, pocket the cash, then look to upgrade Giles to NicNat (or similiar) later

mummy to Hmac and ledger to trelour

not liking all this trading so early but has to be done.

have 400kish in the kitty so hopefully can grab pendles next week... he should be 602K so will be able to go Shiel to Pendles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back