Game Day Round 8 v Fremantle MCG Sunday May 5th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when all of the outs are our defensive and inside ball winners and they are getting replaced with outside distributors

As it stands Dow is our only inside mid in the side

Correct … and he’s 180cm and about 76Kg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We can all agree we weren't good enough. But that umpiring doesnt make it any easier to watch
we literally have no midfield and our only forward line marking option is a 7 gamer. The umpire bias is completely unnecessary at this point but they keep finding ways to sink the boots in.

To be quite fair, I can't stand the fact when the umpires call something stupid. I play footy myself and believe me it's so hard to see your opponent get so many free kicks, when you get nothing. For me seeing the Richmond vs Freo and how many dumb free kicks that Freo got! Is just so annoying, and I quote the comontater 'It should of been a free kick' and yet here Freo are kicking goals being cheats. I'm sorry to all the umpire but really get some more help. I will always go for Richmond and be happy when we win even if there's too many frees against us!

Cheers,

Daughter of Stigmata

just go ******* hiroshima on them.
If it were me I’d challenge the journos to go and look at the free kick differential over the past 7 seasons and see what they find.

Then I’d try to balance it out a bit by saying the way we play has something to do with it for sure, but a gap that wide is stark.

If they ask ‘what are you trying to say?”, I’d say you tell me lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To those bemoaning trading for TT and Hopper. Today is what we’d have to look forward to from a midfield obliteration point of view the next 5-years.

We could say we’d have drafted some quality mids instead … but we might’ve drafted the likes of Hobbs, Erasmus, Ward, MacKenzie etc… who were all 1st round picks and have very big question marks.

we missed jack graham

32k that's on the CFL's dirty hands.
Like Lockett Gate,Maxfield gate,Dimma Gate.
Dirty Rotten swines.
far better crowd than what colonwood or carltoon would get in same circumstances

To those bemoaning trading for TT and Hopper. Today is what we’d have to look forward to from a midfield obliteration point of view the next 5-years.

We could say we’d have drafted some quality mids instead … but we might’ve drafted the likes of Hobbs, Erasmus, Ward, MacKenzie etc… who were all 1st round picks and have very big question marks.

We overlooked Durham that played in the vfl

To be quite fair, I can't stand the fact when the umpires call something stupid. I play footy myself and believe me it's so hard to see your opponent get so many free kicks, when you get nothing. For me seeing the Richmond vs Freo and how many dumb free kicks that Freo got! Is just so annoying, and I quote the comontater 'It should of been a free kick' and yet here Freo are kicking goals being cheats. I'm sorry to all the umpire but really get some more help. I will always go for Richmond and be happy when we win even if there's too many frees against us!

Cheers,

Daughter of Stigmata
Only just saw this

Wondered what she was doing with my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back