Toast Round 9 = Collingwood 120-55 GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know. Cox might steal the 3 votes off him
Cox, JDG and Nick will get the votes, which order they’re in is anyone’s guess 🤷🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The tone was set before the game even started.

GWS banner: a lame dig at us regarding Port
Collingwod: a shout-out to all the mums on Mother's Day

Love how classy our club is at the moment and love winning!!
It started with fly, then filtered through the whole team and now the once feral bunting wavers LOL.

I hope we can finally out to bed the nonsense rhetoric this board has spouted for years that Cox isn’t fit enough to first ruck.
Arguably the two best games of his career have been in the role and he’s only played 3 of his 97 games doing it.
He was magnificent, but he did only play 70% game time. Cometh finals, we don't want McStay or Johnson doing as much ruck as Johnson did this afternoon. He can't play as the solo ruck with a second stringer, unless he can up the minutes.

The tone was set before the game even started.

GWS banner: a lame dig at us regarding Port
Collingwod: a shout-out to all the mums on Mother's Day

Love how classy our club is at the moment and love winning!!
Hah glad I’m not the only one who noticed that. Probably the weakest attempt at a burn I’ve ever seen on a banner tbh

He was magnificent, but he did only play 70% game time. Cometh finals, we don't want McStay or Johnson doing as much ruck as Johnson did this afternoon.
Cometh finals time we’ll have Cameron and Cox both fit and playing (touch wood), so that’s all moot.
He can't play as the solo ruck with a second stringer, unless he can up the minutes.
Except today showed he clearly can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 9 = Collingwood 120-55 GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back