Rounds 14-17 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 14 Trades

My team is:
DEF: Deledio, Newman, Gibbs, Goddard, Gilbee, Heppell, Pedersen (Hibberd, Puopolo, Toy)
MID: Pendlebury, Ablett, Boyd, Priddis, Mitchell, D. Swallow (Mzungu, Jacobs, Callinan)
RUC: Cox, Sandilands (J. Tippet, Keeffe)
FWD: Franklin, Pavlich, Fyfe, Chapman, Goodes, Petrie, N. Riewoldt (Darling, Lynch, McKernan)

And I have $511,700 in the salary cap along with 6 trades left.

What are you guys thoughts on what I should do this round?

Upgrade your backline maybe only one of them to Shaw

My team is:
DEF: Deledio, Newman, Gibbs, Goddard, Gilbee, Heppell, Pedersen (Hibberd, Puopolo, Toy)
MID: Pendlebury, Ablett, Boyd, Priddis, Mitchell, D. Swallow (Mzungu, Jacobs, Callinan)
RUC: Cox, Sandilands (J. Tippet, Keeffe)
FWD: Franklin, Pavlich, Fyfe, Chapman, Goodes, Petrie, N. Riewoldt (Darling, Lynch, McKernan)

And I have $511,700 in the salary cap along with 6 trades left.

What are you guys thoughts on what I should do this round?

Swallow > Swan (no byes, good scorer now he's back, cheap)
One of Puopolo or Toy > best defender you can afford, if you can get a premium (bias towards Shaw, no byes left)

That'll give you keepers, or near enough, everywhere but D7, and Heppell/Hibberd/Pedersen are a reasonable combo to hold down that last spot. Keep the last four trades in hand.

If you can't get a premium for Puopolo or Toy, I'd reconsider.

Id go Heppell to Shaw because of Heppell's breakeven and because Shaw has no more byes.
What I was wondering is, because I'm going for league and not overall, whether I should do Heppell->Fisher (to make sure I don't lose any more $ on Heppell) and then do Toy/Puopolo->Shaw next week as Shaw is likely to fall.
Or is that just stupid seeing that Fisher has a bye? It just might save me some dosh...

Swallow > Swan (no byes, good scorer now he's back, cheap)
One of Puopolo or Toy > best defender you can afford, if you can get a premium (bias towards Shaw, no byes left)

That'll give you keepers, or near enough, everywhere but D7, and Heppell/Hibberd/Pedersen are a reasonable combo to hold down that last spot. Keep the last four trades in hand.

If you can't get a premium for Puopolo or Toy, I'd reconsider.
Thanks :) I was thinking Swallow -> Swan and Heppell -> Shaw with Puopolo to Fisher next week and hold 3 trades.

I really need 2 gun defenders due to the matchup with the guy that I'm most likely going to play the SC League GF against.

What I was wondering is, because I'm going for league and not overall, whether I should do Heppell->Fisher (to make sure I don't lose any more $ on Heppell) and then do Toy/Puopolo->Shaw next week as Shaw is likely to fall.
Or is that just stupid seeing that Fisher has a bye? It just might save me some dosh...

If you want to do that why not just go Heppell to Shaw and next week Toy/Poppy to Fisher. Likely toy wont play so his and Fishers price are static and Poppy has an achievable BE so should be much movement there either.

If you want to do that why not just go Heppell to Shaw and next week Toy/Poppy to Fisher. Likely toy wont play so his and Fishers price are static and Poppy has an achievable BE so should be much movement there either.
Trade out Heppell this week (to prevent loss) and Trade in Shaw next week (as he will fall) thus bringing in Fisher this week and kicking out Puopolo next week was my thinking. Will only cost me the difference in Shaw and Puopolo's scores for 1 game and save me, potentially, $10K. (I've run the numbers and I can't afford to do Toy->Fisher, I'd have to be bringing in Shaw next week and hope is price goes down to $425,200 or less!).
But, it might be stupid?

Trade out Heppell this week (to prevent loss) and Trade in Shaw next week (as he will fall) thus bringing in Fisher this week and kicking out Puopolo next week was my thinking. Will only cost me the difference in Shaw and Puopolo's scores for 1 game and save me, potentially, $10K. (I've run the numbers and I can't afford to do Toy->Fisher, I'd have to be bringing in Shaw next week and hope is price goes down to $425,200 or less!).
But, it might be stupid?

Based on averages it will save you about 19K (Shaw drop 15K, Poppy rise 3.5K).

If you can cover it this week and are only interested in overall (and dont desperately need the win) then no reason why not.

Based on averages it will save you about 19K (Shaw drop 15K, Poppy rise 3.5K).

If you can cover it this week and are only interested in overall (and dont desperately need the win) then no reason why not.
=) I think I might just do this and pocket the extra cash ($15K on Shaw) for a loss of about 30-35 points

My backline is Deledio, Goddard, Shaw, Gibbs, Lower, Duigan, Puopolo (McKernan, Markovic, Strauss)

Will go Duigan to Fisher next week, but want to upgrade Lower to someone this week.

Hurn, Murphy, Birchall, Suckling, or Rawlings?

TEAM

DEF
Gibson , S Martin , Heppell , Nicoski , Harry O , Lower , Harry T
Bench - Laidler emer ( TEST ) , J King ( sus ) , L Thompson

MID
Swan ( C ) , Boyd , Sylvia , Gibbs , Sloane , Harris
Bench - Bartel ( test ) , Jetta ( syd ) , Mzungu emer

RUCK
Cox , Sandilands ( test )
Bench - Petrie , J Redden

FWD
Stevie J , Goodes , R Murphy , Krak , Knights :rolleyes: , L Thomas , Mckernan
Bench - Buddy ( sus ) , Hardingham ( sus ) , Matera emer

Biggest worry is the fact i didnt pick multi-position Petrie but want to offload him now that big Sandilands is back and pocket some $$$ for a rainy day , do it now ??

5 trades left

HELLLLLLP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys I'm struggling with what to do with this team this week, got pav/ darling/ in doubt, riewoldt and buddy on bench already, with smith and Mzungu although Mzungu is stuck in mids bench... Anyway anyone got any ideas to help me?

Deledio Newman Gibbs enright Heppel lower puopolo (Goddard delany Jacobs)
Judd cross swan pendles goodes hodge (Phillips hibberd Mzungu)
Cox sandi (smith)
Pav boomer chappy didak darling I.smith Richardson (riewoldt buddy Pitt)

Now got pav in doubt, darling may miss, so I'm in a bit of a situation coz I got Mzungu stuck in the mid bench. Was going to trade Heppel > 91k then upgrade Pitt > sylvia. I'm
Stuffed. Help please, thanx guys

Hi guys I'm struggling with what to do with this team this week, got pav/ darling/ in doubt, riewoldt and buddy on bench already, with smith and Mzungu although Mzungu is stuck in mids bench... Anyway anyone got any ideas to help me?

Deledio Newman Gibbs enright Heppel lower puopolo (Goddard delany Jacobs)
Judd cross swan pendles goodes hodge (Phillips hibberd Mzungu)
Cox sandi (smith)
Pav boomer chappy didak darling I.smith Richardson (riewoldt buddy Pitt)

Now got pav in doubt, darling may miss, so I'm in a bit of a situation coz I got Mzungu stuck in the mid bench. Was going to trade Heppel > 91k then upgrade Pitt > sylvia. I'm
Stuffed. Help please, thanx guys

Have you got any cash in the bank?

Cash Darling in for Callinan
Upgrade Pitt > Sylvia
Swap Pav and Goodes so that Mzungu is your emergency for Pav

Yeh I'd switch pav and Mzungu around but pav will be named and possibly a late withdrawal so I'll have to take the risk that he will play. Spewing I can't get Mzungu and smith both in fwds

Higgins or Didak for Knights?

Higgins is worth considering but a risky one because of all the injuries he gets. His role has changed in the team and is now playing off the half back and racking up a lot of possessions. Had his highest score in a long time last week.

Pendles or Ablett? Leaning towards Pendles because he's $30K cheaper. Thoughts?

l think l might go darling to sylvia and one of burgone/heppell/d swallow to scott thompson cant get boyd not enough cash dam.in a week or two downgrade either one of b'gone/heppell/dswallow l dont trade to callinan and trade waite to pav or buddy.move gundy to the backline that would make hibberd/lower as D7.

Thanks :) I was thinking Swallow -> Swan and Heppell -> Shaw with Puopolo to Fisher next week and hold 3 trades.

I really need 2 gun defenders due to the matchup with the guy that I'm most likely going to play the SC League GF against.

That looks good to my mind. :thumbsu:

Have you got any cash in the bank?

Cash Darling in for Callinan
Upgrade Pitt > Sylvia
Swap Pav and Goodes so that Mzungu is your emergency for Pav
Geez, you gots big balls trading in Callinan, who A is comming back from serous injury (yes Im aware hes done well in SANFL) and B, has NOT even played a game???? Bit of caution:thumbsu:
Dahliaus from Dogs might be worth it, see team sheets brothers!:footy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back