Rounds 14-17 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 14 Trades

Just gone:

Darling -> Chapman

Now not sure on whether to go N.Riewoldt to Didak, both under-performing but I feel like Didak is on the rise playing in the best team in the comp where as Riewoldt seems to be getting worse in a team struggling. Getting Didak in will make me some good coin and provide me with another DPP, downside is I now only have 5 trades left.

Thoughts on what I should do?
I don't really see much difference between Riewoldt and Didak to be honest apart from Didak being MPP. I think it's a waste of a trade even if it does free up cash. You can always downgrade someone later on if you need to. With only 5 trades if you use any more you're really unlikely to have a full team at the end of the year.

Likely to go Tappy (BE of 117) > Calinan

then Krak > Swan

Will leave me with 5 trades and $179K

I'll be down to 4 trades and ~$500k when I trade Z Smith to $91k cheapie after Freo's bye.

Team will be complete, but that amount of cash for luxury upgrades is going to be delicious :D:thumbsu:

Any LTI and i'll probably cry :(

running out of trades quickly! just got rid of my unique pick of hardingham and downgraded to dalhaus then upgraded adcock to fisher

I'd wait to see if Callinan is in the final squad if so I'd get him, should keep playing too and is only like 91k

Callinans there but i want to get him as a mid downgrade. If daulhaus keeps playing i need him too for upgrade cash. Will he keep playing?

My side this week:

Out: N Reiwoldt, Adcock
In: Sylvia, Shaw

DEF: Deledio, Carazzo, Shaw, Gibson, Heppell, J Trengove, Hurley (Fisher, A Johnson, Strauss)

MID: Pavlich, Ablett, Bolton, Cotchin, Thomas, Burgoyne (Goddard, Savage, I Smith)

RUCK: Cox, Smith (Bailey, Moran)

FWD: Sylvia, S Johnson, Goodes, R Murphy, Dangerfield, Rioli, Mzungu (Franklin, McKernan, Richardson)

9 trades left. Will try and offload Trengove & Heppell in the next week or two and probably Savage once his price jumps.

Bit the bullet and upgraded two players. If I can get everyone on the field it should be a decent team.

Duigan > Newman
Heppell > Pendles

7 Trades remaining $29,300 left

Backs: Newman, Gibbs, Shaw, Suckling, Grundy, Broughton, Jacobs. (Goddard, Puopolo, Toy)

Mids: Swan, Pendlebury, Delidio, S. Thompson, Rockliff, Higgins (J. Selwood, Prestia, Wallis)

Rucks: Cox, Smith (Mumford, J. Tippett)

Forwards: Pavlich, O'Keefe, J. Riewoldt, Didak, Petrie, Lynch, Mzungu (Franklin, N. Riewoldt, Richardson)

Spud_Magic, what trades are you making this week? Or should I say, what trades did you make on Monday? :eek: That is if you have any left... :eek::eek::eek:

Matera > Tippett

It allows me to Play both Petrie and Smith this week and in the future.

Gives me more cover in the final rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So happy to see Callinan get a game... has been in my team since the start as dead wood so looking forward to seeing what he can do. And finally getting me some cash!:thumbsu:

Hey guys need a little help... either i can trade out Matera to Callinan and D.Swallow to GAJ or Pitt to Callinan and Matera to Sylvia... whicheva i dont do now i will do after rd 16... which will work out better??

will Pav get up for this week? i know he's named but not sold if he'll play. he normally plays through niggles though doesnt he

F: Pavlich, Harvey, Goodes, Chapman, Franklin, Riewoldt, Krakouer (Howe, Smith, Richardson)
MPP: Mzungu

I'm trading Krakouer. I want Sylvia, but that means I'd have Sylvia/Howe/Pavlich (Mzungu) for the multi-bye round and would be leaving it very thin.
Rioli means I'd have Franklin/Rioli (Smith).

Is it worth getting O'Keefe and splashing out the extra cash?

Team at the moment

Goddard, Delidio, Newman, Gibbs, Broughton, Suckling, Heppell (Puopolo, Strauss, Toy)
Pendlebury, Judd, Priddis, S. Thompson, Montagna, Didak (Iles, Mzungu, Jacobs)
Cox, Sandilands (Smith, Bailey)
Franklin, Pavlich, Chapman, Rioli, Sylvia, Goodes, N. Reiwoldt (I. Smith, Matera, Richardson)

Was planning on Iles to Swan and Heppell to Shaw and 6 trades left but that will leave me with Richardson on the field this week. So thinking Matera to Callinan and Iles to Swan and then grab Fisher or Shaw next week and only 5 trades.. Any thoughts on which way I should go or anything I am missing?? Cheers
Might seem strange but if cash allows I'd do Matera to Callinan and Iles to ROK or Fyfe and then choose between heppell and puopolo on the field, work on defence later, big point sto be made by completing mids and forwards and allowing MPP to cover byes etc etc.

Just my 5c worth - good luck

Badga - i

worth downgrading duigan to mitchell golby? job security? or better to wait or another rookie def to come through?

Still carrying Duigan, Heppel, Lower, Stanley and Otten in backline. All $300k+ so atleast 2 or 3 might be downgraded down the track...

Im worried that defender rookies will just about dry up in next week or 2 in which case I'll be stuffed....

Golby or nah?

Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back