Rounds 14-17 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 16 Trades

Priddis or Dal Santo?

Also Mundy may be a smoky option when he comes back from injury; was in the top five in terms of averages at the start of the year. His price is $435,300 but he has a breakeven of 215, so when he and Sandilands return he could hit top form and only cost around $400,000 or even less.

Ryan Griffen is in great form and is ultra-unique with 3% having him, Bulldogs have a bye in Round 20 though. NDS is in much better form where as Montagna has had an injury riddled year and isn't at 100% quite yet.

Yeah funny you should mention him as I did look at bringing him in.

The bye is in Round 20 so wont have an effect on the finals anyway.

Another I looked at was J.Selwood. When he gets back from the suspension he will fire

My teams looking good, really unsure what to do right now though.

Backs: Deledio, Fisher, Goddard, Gibbs, Scotland, Heppell, Otten (Puapolo, Toy, Howard).
Mids: Ablett, Judd, Selwood, Pendelbury, Thompson, Cotchin (Atley, Hibberd, Mzungu)
Rucks: Cox, Smith (Tippett, Derickx)
Forwards: Franklin, Harvey, Petrie, ROK, Pavlich, Fyfe, Riewoldt (Richardson, Howe, Darling)
5 Trades left and 237,200 in the bank.
I really want to trade out Smith to complete my ruck line, but I'm unsure for who. I'm also tempted to upgrade Otten for a premium (Shaw?) and if all goes well, trade out Heppell round 23. I also have a potential problem with 3 Carlton players.
Thoughts? Help anyone?

My teams looking good, really unsure what to do right now though.

Backs: Deledio, Fisher, Goddard, Gibbs, Scotland, Heppell, Otten (Puapolo, Toy, Howard).
Mids: Ablett, Judd, Selwood, Pendelbury, Thompson, Cotchin (Atley, Hibberd, Mzungu)
Rucks: Cox, Smith (Tippett, Derickx)
Forwards: Franklin, Harvey, Petrie, ROK, Pavlich, Fyfe, Riewoldt (Richardson, Howe, Darling)
5 Trades left and 237,200 in the bank.
I really want to trade out Smith to complete my ruck line, but I'm unsure for who. I'm also tempted to upgrade Otten for a premium (Shaw?) and if all goes well, trade out Heppell round 23. I also have a potential problem with 3 Carlton players.
Thoughts? Help anyone?

When Smith is out injured and Franklin too, you have Petrie, Pavlich, Fyfe, Howe, Mzungu, Franklin and most probably Richardson missing from your forward line = 3 donuts. That should concern you ;) Team not looking so good then really.

I'm absolutely spewing about my decision not to trade Z. Smith to McEvoy last week. Not only did it cost me 80 points, but due to Smiths drop and McEvoys increase, now I'm a measly $400 short of affording him. Will have to sacrifice 50% of my entire trades remaining to pull it off, but I feel I've got to move Cyril on, he's not going to do much for the rest of the year.

So it's:

Cyril > Pav (I know he has a bye, but I have to do it to get Big Mc)
Z. Smith > McEvoy

2 trades left after that.

When Smith is out injured and Franklin too, you have Petrie, Pavlich, Fyfe, Howe, Mzungu, Franklin and most probably Richardson missing from your forward line = 3 donuts. That should concern you ;) Team not looking so good then really.
Well I was going to trade out Smith saving 1 donut, and thats the first I've heard about Franklin being out? :confused:
And seeing how its a multi-bye I'm not too concerned seeing as I'm not going to win the whole comp, and it will likely be a low scoring round :thumbsu:

My team:

Backs
Deledio, Fisher, Goddard, Newman, H.Shaw, Suckling, Bob Murphy (Thompson, Otten, Tarrant)
Mids
Pendles, Judd, Swallow, Swan, Cotchin, Rockliff (Harris, Mzungu, Callinan)
Rucks
Goldstein, Smith (Bailey, Tippett)
Forwards
Fyfe, Stevey J, Buddy, Petrie, Yarran, Krak, Dangerfield (I.Smith, Darling, Richardson)

I have 200 odd thousand in the bank and looking to fix forward line and maybe Ablett in for Swallow. Any ideas for trades?

Monty will average 110+ in the run home, got other options to get ablett in?

He is my lowest MID average at the moment. Only other one I would contemplate trading would be Thomas but he is averaging 108 I think

My first supercoach headache for the season. Contemplating:

Z Smith > $91,000 rookie
Matera > O'Keefe

I don't normally like to trade during league byes but Smith and Matera's value are both on the decline and if I wait another week I will just be losing $$$ down the drain. I'll use Petrie to support Cox and gamble on Sandilands playing out the year when he returns. Does anyone else think this is a smart move?

My team:
Backs: Goddard Fisher Deledio Shaw Gibbs Enright Otten (Lower Stanley Puopolo)
Mids: Ablett Pendlebury Swan Judd Boyd Priddis (Mzungu Bewick Nicholson)
Rucks: Cox Smith (Sandilands J Tippet)
Fwds: Franklin Pavlich Fyfe Goodes Riewoldt Petrie I Smith (Dalhaus Matera Richardson)

Trades left: 9
Ranking: 794

Going for a league win but also aiming for a top 100 finish.

Need a FWD upgrade and have plenty cash in the bank.
Current FWD line is: Pavlich, Goodes, Franklin, Rioli, N Roo, J Roo, Krakouer (j.tippet,smith, matera)

Im thinking Chapman but he may be rested in the lead up to finals so not sure. Others Im looking at are Fyfe(after bye), B Harvey, Sylvia, ROK, Stevie J. Thoughts..?

Ok.... Foley is not the M7 i was hopeing for.
Who should i trade him too?
I've narrowed it down too:
Griffen, S Mitchell, Priddis, Boyd, Hodge

I think it's sad that I do not have one of these players:eek: lol

Current midfield is
Pendelbury, Judd, Swan, Pav, Bartel, Foley (Missed the Ablett train!)

And to Chriso above ^^^^
ROK's been fairly solid this year but you already have Goodes in there, so not sure if that is a worry for you?

Current midfield is

And to Chriso above ^^^^
ROK's been fairly solid this year but you already have Goodes in there, so not sure if that is a worry for you?

If leagues finals are an issue - Based on run during finals time I would definitely be leaning towards Priddis. WC run in this period is delicious IMO.

Then maybe a tie for Hodge / Mitchell as close 2nd for similar reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a FWD upgrade and have plenty cash in the bank.
Current FWD line is: Pavlich, Goodes, Franklin, Rioli, N Roo, J Roo, Krakouer (j.tippet,smith, matera)

Im thinking Chapman but he may be rested in the lead up to finals so not sure. Others Im looking at are Fyfe(after bye), B Harvey, Sylvia, ROK, Stevie J. Thoughts..?

Fyfe or ROK I can't split them though... Both put up very similar numbers all year and similar avg. Sydney maybe have slightly better run from here on in, just. Another MPP option will always be handy also.

Current midfield is

Of those players, I'd say Priddis. With no byes remaining, he's already got a 110-ish point advantage over the other players, which means the others would have to average about fifteen more a game to match his total output, if you have any interest in overall. Even if you're looking for league glory, Hawthorn and the Bulldogs will be affected by byes in the coming weeks, West Coast will not. Therefore, you'll have a Hawthorn/Bulldogs premium sitting on the bench for a potentially important league matchup, but Priddis will not be. West Coast are likely to be gunning for a top four spot towards the end, so he's unlikely to get rested. I'm bringing him in this week, have always wanted to have him in my side.

That being said, I reckon you should move heaven and earth to get Ablett in. If you have more than five trades remaining, you should do whatever it takes to get him in there.

Should I trade Cyril to Trav Cloke or someone else (preferably without a bye to come) or wait till next week and trade in Pav?

Fwd line: Franklin, Cyril, Chapman, Sylvia, Petrie, Goodes, N. Riewoldt
(Mzungu, Prestia, Sippos)

I'll have at least one donut if I don't trade Cyril, but if Buddy is rested then I'll cop two.

Got $95,500 in the bank.

Hey everyone,

Just after some direction. Got a few options on my mind this week.

8 trades, 175k

B: Deledio, Fisher, Newman, Goddard, Gibbs, Broughton, Lower, Delaney, Strauss, Puopolo
M: Ablett, Swan, Judd, Pendles, Boak, Mundy, Mzungu, Hibberd, Smith
R: Cox, Smith, Hale, Campbell
F: ROK, Goodes, Franklin, Pav, Rioli, Krak, NRoo, Lynch, Pitt

I need 1 more upgrade in the backline (thinking Shaw) probably 2 in the FWDs and Mundy needs to be traded to Priddis and then there's the rucks.

So, I'm considering Lobbe as a ruck OR fwd, then there's Callinan & Talia as options next week to free up cash. I'm not sure if I should dump Smith or not, I was thinking of bringing in Mumford when his price drops, or possibly Jamar.

In the forward line I'm considering dumping Krak and getting in Chappy or Fyfe - not many forwards I like atm.

If anyone has any ideas for a plan of action I'd love to hear them!

Hey everyone,

8 trades, 175k

B: Deledio, Fisher, Newman, Goddard, Gibbs, Broughton, Lower, Delaney, Strauss, Puopolo

Lower to Shaw, and Smith to McEvoy - can you do them both this week for $175K combined?

Then Lynch or another other forward rookie (you've only listed 9 FWDs there) to Callinan for hopefully around $200K which you could spread over two upgrades (Mundy/Boak/Krak/NRoo), or blow on one super-dooper upgrade.

That would leave you with 3-4 trades for finals.

Hey everyone,

8 trades, 175k

I need 1 more upgrade in the backline (thinking Shaw) probably 2 in the FWDs and Mundy needs to be traded to Priddis and then there's the rucks.

So, I'm considering Lobbe as a ruck OR fwd, then there's Callinan & Talia as options next week to free up cash. I'm not sure if I should dump Smith or not, I was thinking of bringing in Mumford when his price drops, or possibly Jamar.

In the forward line I'm considering dumping Krak and getting in Chappy or Fyfe - not many forwards I like atm.

Lower to Shaw, and Smith to McEvoy - can you do them both this week for $175K combined?

Then Lynch or another other forward rookie (you've only listed 9 FWDs there) to Callinan for hopefully around $200K which you could spread over two upgrades (Mundy/Boak/Krak/NRoo), or blow on one super-dooper upgrade.

That would leave you with 3-4 trades for finals.

Thanks a lot for your reply. The missing forward is Sylvia.

I like your plan except that I'm not crazy about paying so much for McEvoy, but then I haven't seen much of the Saints this year.

edit: think McEvoy is too expensive to do that Shaw trade in the same week. I could get Jamar?

ROK or Fyfe as a Mid/Fwd 8?

Unsure on my last remaining ruck so this will leave me with 5 trades and a no donuts this week.

3 trades going into finals should be more then enough

ROK or Fyfe as a Mid/Fwd 8?

Unsure on my last remaining ruck so this will leave me with 5 trades and a no donuts this week.

3 trades going into finals should be more then enough

At their respective prices probably Fyfe.

Fyfe, Franklin and Sylvia (Bye or Inj) all this week, with Mzungu, Howe and Cyril on my bench. No matter what i do with trades, i cant avoid a donut... bugger. I'm going for league wins though, so if i've got 1 donut, i may as well just take all 3 when there are no league matches and save my trades.

Being in the top 1500 overall felt nice, pity thats gonna go out the window now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back