Rounds 14-17 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 14 Trades

I want to do Iles to Didak this week. I need Iles to go up 15k to make this possible. It's going to be tight by the looks!

Look to trade out Nick Riewoldt ($398,000) for the under priced Travis Cloke (around $400,900 ave. 92) this week, then upgrade one Liberatore, Harris or Heppell with the $300,000 I have left in the kitty, still have 9 trades after these two trades I make.

Team just about set, might look at upgrading one or two of the midfield rookies still. Looking good

Didak is a Clayton trade. He wont get any better with the mids and Cloke taking all the points

Supercoach is a game of averages. If Didaks average is crap, it is crap for a reason

Funny you say that because averages suggest he will eventually come good or at least improve. Still undecided about bringing him back in myself but has averaged 100, 100 and 90 his last 3 years and coming back from injury he was always gonna struggle early. Looking at his numbers there's been a subtle improvement in his last 3 games and now with the bye I reckon he might finish off the year strong.

Ablett is another who if you went by averages and his slow start was not a good choice to bring in 5 games in....now, well his numbers speak for themselves.

Roo, and i know you've traded him but he is in the same boat imo. It's fair to say he won't be averaging anywhere near his past numbers but has averaged the 110 mark for half a decade so on pure numbers we should see some kind of improvement...hopefully.

EDIT: with that said, those who trade Roo could have a distinct advantage over those who didn't

FF has it as +$12,800 New price $268,600

TS calculator has it going up to $274,131

Anyones guess!

Ugh. I've been going off TS, that's horrible if it's the $268,600 because I need him above $272k to make the trade.

This week:

L. Thompson > H. Shaw
D. Swallow > Swan

Leaves me with 4 trades left and in a world of hurt.

Must have a shit load of trades in hand and no weak(er) spots in your side to trade NRoo out for Pav.

This, this and this.

Care to post your team The Captain, rank and trades left/cash?

I might add that this is for pure discussion not hating. I don't come on these boards to troll others, i'm all for the strategy and discussion :thumbsu:

This, this and this.

Care to post your team The Captain, rank and trades left/cash?

I might add that this is for pure discussion not hating. I don't come on these boards to troll others, i'm all for the strategy and discussion :thumbsu:

I'm all for more of this :thumbsu:

Will do D. Swallow > Priddis and Heppell > Deledio next week leaving me with 6 trades and Puopolo or Hibberd to upgrade at some point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heppell>>Fisher (Poor heppell don't think he is close to a keeper anymore)
Mundy>> Swan

Then in next few weeks Smith>Sandy

6 trades left and team complete.

Maybe get rid of one of the riewoldts as a last trade imo.

9 trades left and the side is virtually set.

If Sylvia scores >80 i will trade him in for that shit stain that is Nick Reiwoldt.

made the mistake of trading in moloney but he prob will be my 6th mid in the end.this week should go and get a gun like pendleberry or l might get someone like mitchell/scotty Thompson for swallow/burgone and darling to a pav/fyfe.wait to this weeks over my score is shite.

Geez, Montagna is going to be tempting in a couple of weeks, with no byes and a big drop off in price. He'll be plummeting, had a b/e of 150+ and got 40-something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back