Rounds 14-17 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 14 Trades

I didn't plan ahead much this year. That, added to heavy trading where I just bought a low end premium hoping he'd come good has left me with a team full of low end premiums with 9 trades left and $146,600.

Backs: Lids, Gibbs, Murhpy, Shaw, Rawlings, Broughton, Goddard (Strauss, Puopolo, Hibberd)

Mids: Pendles, Fyfe, Ablett, Cotchin, Hodge, Selwood (Mzungu, Heppell, Wallis)

Rucks: Cox, Sandi (Smith, Tippet)

Fwds: Buddy, SJ, Goodes, Petrie, Yarran, Rioli, Higgins, (Riewoldt, Lynch, Patrick)

Any tips on how to fix this? Thinking Roo -> Callinan which would allow me to get Fyfe into the Fwds but that would leave me with one keeper to many, unless I downgrade Petrie/Yarran as well.

Heppell has hit the wall so would like to get rid of him.

I've got no idea. It's just a big mess.

made a few swaps n a cpl of trades.

ended up bringing in Swan for Heppel, and traded in Tippet to allow Petrie to go fwd

the big question i need help with

do i start Mzungu or I Smith?

I didn't plan ahead much this year. That, added to heavy trading where I just bought a low end premium hoping he'd come good has left me with a team full of low end premiums with 9 trades left and $146,600.

Backs: Lids, Gibbs, Murhpy, Shaw, Rawlings, Broughton, Goddard (Strauss, Puopolo, Hibberd)

Fwds: Buddy, SJ, Goodes, Petrie, Yarran, Rioli, Higgins, (Riewoldt, Lynch, Patrick)

Any tips on how to fix this? Thinking Roo -> Callinan which would allow me to get Fyfe into the Fwds but that would leave me with one keeper to many, unless I downgrade Petrie/Yarran as well.

It's not THAT bad a fwd line. I'd keep Roo, because if I didn't have him, I'd be buying him right now. I just don,t see how a superstar like him can continue to play as bad as he has recently.

HELP! Gotta make 2 trades for Duigan and Darling, so who do the experts here like outta these..

FWD.. Petrie, Cloak, Sylvia or Fyfe
DEF.. Birchall, Suckling, Johncock, Rawlings, Murphy or Otten?

why on earth would you trade out Petrie?

he's the in-form fwd of the comp?!
Didn't have the multi-position Petrie
And with the cluster**** that is my bench atm , had to grab a gun up fwd...came down to Petrie or Fyfe....Fyfe averaging 10pts more and was cheaper.......no brainer

Serves me right for not reading up on multi-positioning at the start of the year.

What do you need to fix? I quite like your team, especially with nine trades left. The forward line is the only question mark with a number of not-quite-premiums but overall you've got a pretty good team. It looks like no donuts this week, so I'd sit and not trade unless I had to.

As per request in last week's Captain thread, I have to warn others when bringing in premiums, so... no trades this week. Every single player of mine is named unless they're on the bye (Goddard, N. Riewoldt, Gilbert) or suspended (Franklin). It's a midyear miracle!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

went

prestia>callinan for the coin

darling>boomer.. was pretty hestitant to get the old fella in but he is still pulling out decent scores with 105ppg ave...

too many cats (2) blues (2) and bombers (1) on the field already which put me off getting chappy instead of boomer. thinking ahead for finals. i know roo's have bye in rd1 of finals but i have no other roo's in my team except delaney on bench in backs so i went with boomer:confused:

You do also realise that Gorringe is out this week right?
HAHAAAA lol.....................................wut?.........................................................................................................
exploding+head+scanners+animated+avatar.gif

thats me done trading hopefully until rd17 :rolleyes: (downgrade smith to playing cheapo ruck after cox and sandis bye for the coin)

team looks good on paper but not getting the job done in my leagues

B- Deledio, Gibbs, R.Murphy, Goddard, Broughton, Enright, Heppell (Strauss, Delaney, Jacobs)

M- Pendles, M Murphy, S. Thompson, Swan, Bartel, Boyd (Iles, Bewick, Callinan)

R- Sandi, Cox (Smith, Derickx)

F- Pavlich, Boomer, Sylvia, Franklin, Goodes, Rioloi, N Riewoldt (Didak, Mzungu, Richardson)

7 trades left- hopefully leave 4-5 for finals

HELP! Gotta make 2 trades for Duigan and Darling, so who do the experts here like outta these..

FWD.. Petrie, Cloak, Sylvia or Fyfe
DEF.. Birchall, Suckling, Johncock, Rawlings, Murphy or Otten?

Sylvia and suckling

z smith & mundy out

pendles and r bathie in

only 3 trades left and i will do lower & Puops to shaw and broughton next week to have my final team looking like:

Delidio, goddard, adcock, shaw, broughton, gibbs, enright

pendles, swan, judd, thompson, boyd, ablett

cox, sandi

pavlich, Johnson, goodes, rioli, franklin, petrie, n reiwoldt, j reiwoldt

with 1 trade left :D

Want to bring in Pendles but not sure who/when to trade out. Thinking BARTEL or MONTGNA, what do you blokes think? Will Montagna come good or is his knee rooted...

What would you have done if you were in my position ?

It's hard to say without looking at your team, but not trading a gun forward (petrie) for a non playing spud (Goringe) would be a start. Don't trade keepers to make upgrades...look at getting rid of a non keeper and getting a playing rookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back