Official Team Thread Roys FFC S37 Community Rooms - Congrats 3KZ is Football Broken Medallist S37!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guess what!?

S37R23_Swamprats_squished.png

New match thread for the upcoming final v the Swampies!

The Sweet FA. It's unreal.

Hey guess what!?

View attachment 2017460

New match thread for the upcoming final v the Swampies!

The Sweet FA. It's unreal.
(And that's just the smell!)

roys_header_floating.gif

Selection Day! Selection & position can be mildly gamed thru participation.

0510 p30.jpg

roys_header_floating.gif

Hey Roys! Come here. You too, fitzroybowiedog . I don't care if you smell. We all smell. That's something we all do. Come here. Just for a moment.

Thank you to everyone in this wonderful team who all contributed to a wonderful season after starting off in such a wilderness. You've made my task leading the team so worthwhile and rewarding.

It's been a journey of leaps and stumbles, but here we are. Not quite at the peak, but we did come to a halt in a spot from where only a small few can view it. We started with a great win, then lost a bunch, and then won a bunch. Then we won a bunch more, then lost a few. You win some, you lose some.

Then there was the Semi-Final, and then there was today.

Today was educational. An infographic. It tells us about now, and it also tells us about the future.

And it tells ME, how lucky I am to be in your company every gameday at the Roys.

As TDC would have said, we did a thing. The Swampies also did a thing. Maths decided to pick the Swampies thing. Congratulations to jackster83 and all his crew, they played a great game and deserved their win thoroughly.

But I still like the thing we did. Let's build on it.

C'arn 'rillas! Next season will be OURS!

Thanks for the season teammates!

giphy.gif

Our new tasks:

S37R23(QF)_Swampies - Result.png
Commentary: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/1382586/post-84037325
Stats: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/1382586/post-84038751
Finals Summary: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/1376090/post-84039209

(oh god he really does smell. I expected him to smell, but that's ... I don't even KNOW what that is)

_Mike_ , 3KZ is Football , Allikat , Aristotle Pickett , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Dicky Fitzwell , Eat Fresh , Elmer_Judd , Ed_Gein , fitzroybowiedog , JackNah_8 , judge judy , Mooch , MrsEddieBetts , Phar Ace , Pure Grunt , Reardo, royboy2 , Roylion , RU_ , SpecialBruce , TheGoatBaron , tigs2010 , windyhill

View attachment 2021763

Hey Roys! Come here. You too, fitzroybowiedog . I don't care if you smell. We all smell. That's something we all do. Come here. Just for a moment.

Thank you to everyone in this wonderful team who all contributed to a wonderful season after starting off in such a wilderness. You've made my task leading the team so worthwhile and rewarding.

It's been a journey of leaps and stumbles, but here we are. Not quite at the peak, but we did come to a halt in a spot from where only a small few can view it. We started with a great win, then lost a bunch, and then won a bunch. Then we won a bunch more, then lost a few. You win some, you lose some.

Today was educational. An infographic. It tells us about now, and it also tells us about the future.

And it tells ME, how lucky I am to be in your company every gameday at the Roys.

As TDC would have said, we did a thing. The Swampies also did a thing. Maths decided to pick the Swampies thing. Congratulations to jackster83 and all his crew, they played a great game and deserved their win thoroughly.

giphy.gif

Our new tasks:

View attachment 2021748

(oh god he really does smell. I expected him to smell, but that's ... I don't even KNOW what that is)

_Mike_ , 3KZ is Football , Allikat , Aristotle Pickett , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Dicky Fitzwell , Eat Fresh , Elmer_Judd , Ed_Gein , fitzroybowiedog , JackNah_8 , judge judy , Mooch , MrsEddieBetts , Phar Ace , Pure Grunt , Reardo, royboy2 , Roylion , RU_ , SpecialBruce , TheGoatBaron , tigs2010 , windyhill
Thank you for you doing your big thing - you make it easier for us to do our little thing. Appreciated

View attachment 2021763

giphy.gif

Our new tasks:

View attachment 2021748

Genuine question is that gif the real Biden or the CGI version they role out?

I think the one with the black alien eyes is the cgi one 🤔

Genuine question is that gif the real Biden or the CGI version they role out?

I think the one with the black alien eyes is the cgi one 🤔
I have no idea. Just googled it.

Mobbenfuhrer Medal (league B&F)
Roys Votegetters round by round. Note Rounds 7, 15, 17 & 18 were bye rounds for us.

Code:
ROUND     1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 Tot
tigs2010  3                                         3
Phar Ace  1                                         1
royboy2       1   3 1     2 3                   2  12
Mike              1                                 1
Mebby               3                               3
Chezz               2                               2
Mooch                   3                           3
Mobbs                   1     2                     3
DPhil                     3         3               6
Bruce                           3 3 2   3          11
Grunt                           1       1           2
3KZ                                 1               1
GoatB                                   2           2
ROUND     1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
Rd Total  4 0 1 0 4 6 B 4 5 3 2 4 3 6 B 6 B B 0 2
tigs2010 Phar Ace royboy2 _Mike_ MrsEddieBetts Chezzalenko Reborn Mooch DERRINALPHIL SpecialBruce Pure Grunt 3KZ is Football TheGoatBaron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roys Votegetters round by round. Note Rounds 7, 15, 17 & 18 were bye rounds for us.

Code:
tigs2010 Phar Ace royboy2 _Mike_ MrsEddieBetts Chezzalenko Reborn Mooch DERRINALPHIL SpecialBruce Pure Grunt 3KZ is Football TheGoatBaron
I thought I polled in two rounds but maybe I just read the same post twice 🤣 🤣

Code:
Is there not a 3-2-1 votes for every round? Rd1 doesn;t have a 2. Rd2 doesn't have any votes, etc.

Is there not a 3-2-1 votes for every round? Rd1 doesn;t have a 2. Rd2 doesn't have any votes, etc.
The votes you can't detect are those won by opposition players.

We got 45 total votes of a maximum possible 96 (6 x 16). Despite winning 2 more games than we lost, Roys players polled less than 50% of the votes available within their games.
Very Richmondy. Sorry to insult everyone but PA and AP 😁

Edit: sorry for forgetting our half hat Queen 🤫

Last edited:
Very Richmondy. Sorry to insult everyone but PA and AP 😁

Edit: sorry for forgetting our half hat Queen 🤫
Not an insult - I know Richmond

Hmmm.. now I remember I was supposed to do something...

Sorta like Goldstien rucking on life support!
Yes, you were supposed to be picking some events to represent the Roys at the Sweet Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC S37 Community Rooms - Congrats 3KZ is Football Broken Medallist S37!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back