News Rucci: Travis Boak may not renew contract at Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
great game. well done

on that performance is worth 2 picks inside 18 now. TAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry. we played kids today. lets not get ahead of ourselves

It was noticeable that Boak started the game across half back and for the first half featured a lot more in the outside play than the inside. Seemed to spread much better and run hard to get involved in double-up plays.

The in the third quarter, he went back into the middle and was directly responsible for some great extractions and handpass feeds to set up our goal avalanche.

The way he played today, irrespective of the opposition, should be the norm three weeks out of four.

His confidence was high because he was surrounded by 19 year olds.

Don't underestimate building confidence by smashing 19 year olds...our friends across the way have built a premiership assault on the back of their easy draw playing both expansion teams in their first few weeks.

Oh sure. But its just as likely that next week he'll feel its tougher and that bit of confidence will be gone.

Really, could have sworn their main midfielders were Ablett, Rischitelli, Iles and Horsley but hey I guess they might still be 19 at heart.

edit: If you had said they were mediocre (bar Ablett) then I would be inclined to agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really, could have sworn their main midfielders were Ablett, Rischitelli, Iles and Horsley but hey I guess they might still be 19 at heart.
Oh sorry, they were tagging him were they?

I didn't know that four opposition players were the only ones Boak would've been on the field with, so we both learned something.

I didn't know that four opposition players were the only ones Boak would've been on the field with, so we both learned something.

Hunt, Stanley, Mcqualter, Zac Smith, Campbell Brown, Matthew Warnock etc - none of those guys are even close to 19. :thumbsu:

what about the rest of them

A couple years ago Trav was happy to stay but waited until the bye to go home and talk over with his mum and sisters. His mum seems a good person and not the type to pressure him to go back.
To date he has spiken of a desire to say and displayed actions of someone intending to stay - gold coast boot camp etc.

My guess is his signature will be in place within fortnight of bye if not before.

One thing for sure....when and if Boakey signs we will not witness the hysteria in the media that occurred with the signature of DangerMouse

Holy crap....woke up this morning to an Advertiser front and back page, a page 10-11 family feature and a 3 page sports section spread on the signing. The back page headline is "The Greatest Crow Ever"

OMFG I must be living in Moggs Creek !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back