GlovemanGayfer

Senior List
Oct 16, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
I have just watch a game on Fox from a couple of years ago and remembered how much I loved the "RUPE" chant when he kicked the ball. Assuming that rupe will not be a pie next year it would be great to have a new chant for someone else. Someone young who we could get behind for the next few years. Any suggestions??

Rupert was sadly missed in 2004, and should have played in the 2003 Grand Final along with Jarrod Molloy and Steve McKee. That is history I know! If he had been at the Club in 2004 would have played most games, he is courageous, tackles, great disposal, can kick a goal or three, is a mentor to the young ones, and a great bloke to have around the Club. He will be an asset to the Club who picks him up in 2005. I admired what he did last year didn't hang around feeling sorry went to Darwin played in Premiership at St Marys, then got in the Finals for South Cairns. The sign of great character and quality person. He is a young 29, got the body that can go on and play for another five years. Good Luck Rupert.

Are there any more rumours about where rupert will end up? Last i heard was the roos. Round 8 2003 vs the Lions.. I'l always remember ruperts last quarter.
Go pies!

Remove this Banner Ad

rupe chant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back