Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1 Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

DPP v Lynn [2024] VSCA 62 (12 April 2024) INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL

R v Lynn (Rulings 1-4) [2024] VSC 373 (28 June 2024)

R v Lynn (Rulings 5 & 6) [2024] VSC 375 (28 February 2024)

R v Lynn (Ruling 7) [2024] VSC 376 (8 May 2024)

The Greg Lynn Police Interview Tapes (Shortened Version)

The 3.5 HR Police Interview

THREADS FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY DISAPPEARED
High Country Disappearance of Prison Boss David Prideaux
The Disappearance of Warren Meyer

2008 - Warren Meyer (23 March 2008) not found
2010 - Japp and Annie Viergever (29 March 2010) both shot & 3 dogs, house burnt.
2011 - David Prideaux (5 June 2011) not found
2017 - Kevin Tenant (17 February 2018) shot 3 times, played dead.
2019 - Conrad Whitlock (29 July 2019) not found
2019 - Niels Becker (24 October 2019) not found
2020 - Russell Hill and Carol Clay (20 March 2020) murdered

Lynn's first wife Lisa, was found dead on 26 October 1999.

Last edited:
I didn't say it prevents an appeal.

Have you read it?

Also rules of fairness breached once and even that's contestable.
I’ve read the summary.

And the rules were breached about 16 times according to some sources, the judge referenced this in his charge.

I’ve read the summary.

And the rules were breached about 16 times according to some sources, the judge referenced this in his charge.

Again you are wrong. You haven't read anything.

The only breach of fairness rules that the Judge instructed the jury on with his charge was when the prosecution in their summary stated the reason why your mate Greg destroyed the evidence was because he murdered Carol and Russell didn't ask him this directly on cross examination. And why would he bother? Its not like he was going to admit to it all of a sudden.

Hardly grounds for winning an appeal given the mountain of evidence against him.

Again you are wrong. You haven't read anything.

The only breach of fairness rules that the Judge instructed the jury on with his charge was when the prosecution in their summary stated the reason why your mate Greg destroyed the evidence was because he murdered Carol and Russell didn't ask him this directly on cross examination. And why would he bother? Its not like he was going to admit to it all of a sudden.

Hardly grounds for winning an appeal given the mountain of evidence against him.
There were numerous items they didn’t put to him while he was on the stand that they referenced in closing arguments that the prosecution was reprimanded for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like she’s done it a hundred times before!

ha no but I need to know how to move heavy, awkward stuff without breaking my back, on and off trailers and trays and tie it all down.

Lynn with all the gear, probably had some kind of 4WD'ing winch he could have used. Horrible thought but he would have I think.

Like I kept saying aye.

Will get appealed and overturned lovelies.
Appeal on what grounds exactly?
There were numerous items they didn’t put to him while he was on the stand that they referenced in closing arguments that the prosecution was reprimanded for.
This was reiterated by the judge. The jury was aware of this before making a decision. Any appeal will be knocked back and will be a complete waste of time and money for Lynn.

Listening to Lynn's story he is not approached by Hill about his illegal hunting, he approached Hill after stewing on it for an hour or so over dinner, probably after the radio call so 7pm.

That length of time to not let go of something is very telling. A lot of thoughts can be pondered in that time, snakebite, yeah that's a good way to go, never know when it's gonna happen.

There was no confrontation, he just killed them, stalked up, put the shotgun over the bonnet and fires, next thing he remembers is the flashing steel of his knife blade and then follows the post climatic clarity of the situation, a horrible scene.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

Back