Ryan Tishler

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anybody know whats goin on with this bloke, from Bendigo Bomber???

He was told to lay low by Richmond didn't want to many people finding out about him, word is he is was assured to by the Tigers they would take him in the draft so he didn't worry about taking his spot in the B/Bombers reserves.

You cant be serious mate
He got dropped to the KDFL reserves when he played for Stanhope

He was told to lay low by Richmond didn't want to many people finding out about him, word is he is was assured to by the Tigers they would take him in the draft so he didn't worry about taking his spot in the B/Bombers reserves.
did you get that from him? hahah mate couldnt get a kick in kick to kick tell me your not serious, why would they want a bloke thats slow and sh*t
he also got delisted from the team not worth the time

did you get that from him? hahah mate couldnt get a kick in kick to kick tell me your not serious, why would they want a bloke thats slow and sh*t
he also got delisted from the team not worth the time

Would the bendigo/northern bullants list be the easiest one to get on ? They got spanked in a few games this year, thinkin they both finished bottom too, Struggled to field 22, short for a few games, if he still couldn't get a game then he is battling a bit

Would the bendigo/northern bullants list be the easiest one to get on ? They got spanked in a few games this year, thinkin they both finished bottom too, Struggled to field 22, short for a few games, if he still couldn't get a game then he is battling a bit

It is easy to get on because for some people they play for money aint very financially sound. there is one thing in being on a list, then actually playing ones or even twos i dont think he even got one game! moved down to bendigo for it couldnt crack a game so went back home.
Bendigox has a thing about getting around 10 good players each year then the rest are development players.

It is easy to get on because for some people they play for money aint very financially sound. there is one thing in being on a list, then actually playing ones or even twos i dont think he even got one game! moved down to bendigo for it couldnt crack a game so went back home.
Bendigox has a thing about getting around 10 good players each year then the rest are development players.

Thats a bit stiff that he moved down and couldnt crack a game, poor kid, atleast he was havign a crack i guess maybee..Yeah i agree with your points.Do you play for the bombers rat ? If so whats the go with training, is everything in bendigo or some stuff at windy hill..How do you think the list of 45 will look next year ? Wonder if cloke etc will stick round, also how did alastair pike and adam parkes go this year ? Cheers. :thumbsu:

Thats a bit stiff that he moved down and couldnt crack a game, poor kid, atleast he was havign a crack i guess maybee..Yeah i agree with your points.Do you play for the bombers rat ? If so whats the go with training, is everything in bendigo or some stuff at windy hill..How do you think the list of 45 will look next year ? Wonder if cloke etc will stick round, also how did alastair pike and adam parkes go this year ? Cheers. :thumbsu:

I have been on the list and a big supporter of the club, al pyke did ok had a frustrating year, basically due to himself from preseason didnt do the work to get fit, as the season went on got his fitness and started to ply well at the end of the year, Adam didnt play much i think he quit early in the year but honestly wasnt good enough to play at that level. with training this year there was bout 7 players in melb that were on the list, mostly senoir players who trained at windy hill, and some who part trainied and trained with a club down there, the rest train in bendigo on a wednesday. as for the list next year, depends on whether Cloke Jolly Rosa and Skipworth go in the draft and maybe flaherty and atkinson, form all reports they will hold rosa, coghlan, cloke, skipworth, atkinson, maher, geary, okeefe. and a few other ones who played senoirs, a few reserves players will stay back only worries will be Bowe, maddern, carter,and the boys having a chance at the draft. also there are some good pioneers players coming through. I think that majority of players will be based in bendigo, but a core senior group will be based in melb agn and train at windy hill agn.

I have been on the list and a big supporter of the club, al pyke did ok had a frustrating year, basically due to himself from preseason didnt do the work to get fit, as the season went on got his fitness and started to ply well at the end of the year, Adam didnt play much i think he quit early in the year but honestly wasnt good enough to play at that level. with training this year there was bout 7 players in melb that were on the list, mostly senoir players who trained at windy hill, and some who part trainied and trained with a club down there, the rest train in bendigo on a wednesday. as for the list next year, depends on whether Cloke Jolly Rosa and Skipworth go in the draft and maybe flaherty and atkinson, form all reports they will hold rosa, coghlan, cloke, skipworth, atkinson, maher, geary, okeefe. and a few other ones who played senoirs, a few reserves players will stay back only worries will be Bowe, maddern, carter,and the boys having a chance at the draft. also there are some good pioneers players coming through. I think that majority of players will be based in bendigo, but a core senior group will be based in melb agn and train at windy hill agn.

Cheers rat, i thought that pikey mite have been one of the melbsy boys, how many rock up pre season, i mite be based there for work next year so i was going to coem down, played at decent levels of footy in melbsy n only 20..Do many show up to try out for the 45, hopefully they can be gain some more depth next year. mite drop you a PM about it mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Tishler

Remove this Banner Ad

Back