Official Match Thread S17:Rd17- Fighting Furies(9) vs West Coast Wonders (6) @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Punt Road is a capital if you exchange a P for a C...........and that's what we will deliver.

Ha hahahaha you still have an alias on your side................ we do to.

Jennifer Garner?

Dear Furies,

Can you please not **** up our finals aspirations. We know your season is over so can you know just not rock up or something?

Thanks
CE41 and the rest of the wonders.

IF you lose then you **** up your own finals aspirations :) Don't put this on us haha

I'm not sure we really want the Wonders to make the finals.

As a result, I think we should beat them.

Now, where's Jennifer Garner?

I think she is waiting for me. .. She might be waiting a while. .. Just like the Wonders for their next win, as much as I'd like to see the Bombers not make the finals, I'm just as happy to keep the Wonders as that middle of the road side that PVF thinks is such a successful attribute ;)

I'm not sure we really want the Wonders to make the finals.

As a result, I think we should beat them.

Now, where's Jennifer Garner?

Then again we should beat every side we go against. Shame it has not happened this year :( lol

images

Furies friends with Freakie

Furies take bribe from Wonders.............YES

The respectable thing to do would be to forfeit the match and give us the four points. That way, we all win. The Wonders' finals chances are stronger and the Furies make some friends.

lol nah if you are so confident of a win then why would you want us to forfeit :) Earn it. We are not here to make friends.

Wonders seemed to be on top of the SFA world at the start of the season, finally got rid of that hack ShaunDuggan to the Rats (masterstroke by leadership group) picked up the second best poster in the SFA pantskyle and looked as though they would go through the season undefeated. As the season has gone on the rest of the SFA has seen drama after drama unravel from the West Coast so many lulz were had watching this club chase it's tail.

Has croweater decided which expansion club he'll go to?
Will JP Sauce ever admit HP Sauce is better?
Does Shallow really love me?
Brown Bottle would have won the EKA at the Furies.

Wonders seemed to be on top of the SFA world at the start of the season, finally got rid of that hack ShaunDuggan to the Rats (masterstroke by leadership group) picked up the second best poster in the SFA pantskyle and looked as though they would go through the season undefeated. As the season has gone on the rest of the SFA has seen drama after drama unravel from the West Coast so many lulz were had watching this club chase it's tail.

1354766288_1253527972_money.gif

The questions you need to be asking instead include the following:

Will I ever be a successful captain?
Will I ever be respected by my peers?
Will the Furies survive the prominent expansion bids taking over?

I think the previous avatar you had was a apt representation of yourself. 1v1 chicken wing commander.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why did you ask them?
Are they your questions for me to ask, or are they your questions you want me to answer?

I answered them through my manager.................cue Jet.

Yes on all counts in regards to fumbler.

I have seen the furies chase their tail in absolute desperation to actually win something for the year in numerous seasons prior to this. Funny thing is they still couldn't catch it and were made to look even worse because of this.

Just another season and another bottom out for the furies this doesn't surprise me in the slightest to be honest. Plain and simply it is a joke of a club. How can you possibly be so consistently shit?

No not yet I haven't decided.... Why would I leave a team that I have almost played 200 games for?

Other more important questions that must asked:
When will the furies stop being the laughing stock of the SFA?
Will fumbler ever lose the tag as the most un-respected captain in the league?
When will the furies just give up and be absorbed by one of these expansion bids that are all ready clearly better than the furies?
Can we win (the furies) win another spoon?
Will the tiger glory curse ever be lifted off us?
Why can't we just be the WCW?

Edit: Well clarkey beat me to a few of these questions.

IF you lose then you **** up your own finals aspirations :) Don't put this on us haha
Yes but you can help by just not playing. No need to stuff us up. The furies of old would roll over for us:thumbsu:

Yes but you can help by just not playing. No need to stuff us up. The furies of old would roll over for us:thumbsu:
Winning games builds a winning culture so there's not a snowballs hope in hell that we will be throwing this game.

If we lose then that's cause we wernt good enough on the day but u can bet your bottom dollar the Furies will be busting our butts trying to keep the self proclaimed MDE team out of finals

The respectable thing to do would be to forfeit the match and give us the four points. That way, we all win. The Wonders' finals chances are stronger and the Furies make some friends.
What is this word respectable? Not one associated with us Furies.

Ohhh look two posts in the same thread that have the words Respectable and Furies in them....... Must be a first

Yes, who cares, of course

What is this word respectable? Not one associated with us Furies.

Ohhh look two posts in the same thread that have the words Respectable and Furies in them....... Must be a first

Its like the fat kid at Sunday school. When I grow up I wanna be a Fury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S17:Rd17- Fighting Furies(9) vs West Coast Wonders (6) @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back