Official Match Thread S17:Rd17- Fighting Furies(9) vs West Coast Wonders (6) @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

This is true Speck we are all equals at the Furies............. come je in us you won't have to bow to that silly Marklar_33 any longer.
No wonder you guys are so shit, the lack of a supreme leader sickens me! Why do you think the Wonders are so good, PVF shows no mercy.

As for me joining the Furies... I'd rather be at a club that sticks to it's initial beliefs and motives.

No wonder you guys are so shit, the lack of a supreme leader sickens me! Why do you think the Wonders are so good, PVF shows no mercy.

As for me joining the Furies... I'd rather be at a club that sticks to it's initial beliefs and motives.

Why you at the 7th Wonders that play at Subiaco for?

C'mon Speck we could have some great tea parties.

Very grammar. Much good.

images

I think she is waiting for me. .. She might be waiting a while. .. Just like the Wonders for their next win, as much as I'd like to see the Bombers not make the finals, I'm just as happy to keep the Wonders as that middle of the road side that PVF thinks is such a successful attribute ;)

When I have ever said that?

Ladies and Gentleman and of course…………..wait whats a furies? are they like sloths or something?………….yeah let's go with sloths.

Ladies and Gentlemen and of course smelly sloths,

Hello and welcome to the Wonders Round 17 of season 17 match thread, A truly magnificent moment in all your lives. As once again we look forward to the wonders cementing their spot in the finals. Confirming that well established fact that they are the best team in the competition 3 premierships, countless finals appearances and of course great posters.

things you can look forward to:

1: stat's
2: Me going off on tangents and rants that barely relate to the SFA
3: List's
4: clarkM being ClarkM
5: threats of physical violence
6: unsolicited dental appointments
7: posts from the great Son of Skeletor
8: the wonders winning
9: the wonders celebrating making finals once again.
10: the random tagging of posters!

Now i know what your thinking, If we get all of that, WHY ISNT THIS THE MOTR THREAD? and i answer, sadly as much as i like PVF the man has his flaws or in this case flaw. You see despite the pleas and email tirades from the SFA's most prominent names as well as majority of team captains request's, Our great captain has decided against banning Furies Sloth posters from posting in OUR match thread. Something about being charitable or lessor beings or something, I was busy stealing his rum bottles at the time so wasn't paying much attention.

Now your thinking, Holy shit this will be great if this post blows up in his face, primed for a massive backfire! And yes whilst this is a slight possibility that the Sloths could somehow overcome great adversity and draw or even defeat the great and powerful wonders, But then theres a slight possibility i might choke on my own rum flavoured vomit in my sleep. Now not only are such possibilities unlikely there also unpleasant so lets not focus on them.

Now your thinking HOLY **** HOW DID HE KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING! first off don't think so loud your giving me a head ache. Second contrary to popular belief I can't read minds or hear thoughts (i have no idea where you got such notions from) I simply make an assumption and just claim this is what your thinking.

But why then is it so accurate? well theres a simple answer, you see i speak in a voice like Morgan Freeman and when Morgan Freeman speaks in his silky smooth voice you believe everything he says and through harnessing the mystical powers of Morgan Freeman's voice I've extended this magnificent ability to the (poorly) written word ramblings of Big footy.

So are you actually going to talk about the game Bloods? Well, No I mean, I could go on and berate the furies sloths and shit talk them. But the truth is what do they bring to the table? Mc Fly? some gumbies reject and of course fumbler who some how fell backwards into a leadership position. Why should we waste time on those hacks when we have the opportunity to give the people what they want?

READILY AVAILABLE PICTURES OF JENNIFER GARNER TAKEN FROM GOOGLE IMAGES!
Jennifer%20Garner%20Wallpaper%2001.jpg

Now there's only two things left to do. One sit back, Relax and in enjoy the universal euphoria that occurs whenever the wonders make finals! and two stop reading this in Morgan Freeman's.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladies and Gentleman and of course…………..wait whats a furies? are they like sloths or something?………….yeah let's go with sloths.
Furies:
a spirit of punishment, often represented as one of three goddesses who executed the curses pronounced upon criminals, tortured the guilty with stings of conscience, and inflicted famines and pestilences. The Furies were identified at an early date with the Eumenides.

Consider yourself learned

C'mon Speck we could have some great tea parties.
I seriously feel stupider for reading this post.

C'mon fumbler you know I don't speak spanish

Don't you feel stupider everytime you get onto BF to talk with ClarkeM.................Talk about being jelly.

I'm not sure what language you speak, it's reading that you are troubled with though.

Spanish would be a cakewalk. Hes speaks his own language.

Its a series of clicks and snorts and winks and pops ;)

Don't you feel stupider everytime you get onto BF to talk with ClarkeM.................Talk about being jelly.

I'm not sure what language you speak, it's reading that you are troubled with though.
I don't have to get on BF to do that. At least ClarkeM can coherently construct a sentence and not just put random words together and hope it sounds fine.

My reading skills are more than adequate, it's your english that leaves a lot to be desired i mean seriously
what the **** is that?

Spanish would be a cakewalk. Hes speaks his own language.

Its a series of clicks and snorts and winks and pops ;)
Can you please translate from now on thanks:thumbsu:

Can you please translate from now on thanks:thumbsu:
Geez mate im no Albert Einstein here but I am fluent in Spanish. fumbler language is well beyond even my comprehension

I'll try and translate some of his work into Spanish for you. He tends to end most comments v the Wonders with "Furias son los más grandes. ClarkeM huele a caca de perro

Geez mate im no Albert Einstein here but I am fluent in Spanish. fumbler language is well beyond even my comprehension

I'll try and translate some of his work into Spanish for you. He tends to end most comments v the Wonders with "Furias son los más grandes. ClarkeM huele a caca de perro

Filthy Sanchez likes this

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S17:Rd17- Fighting Furies(9) vs West Coast Wonders (6) @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back