Official Match Thread S17:Rd17- Fighting Furies(9) vs West Coast Wonders (6) @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth after the Furies ridicule you on Sunday.
I will happily show my face win lose or draw Sunday. I have what it takes to front up when things don't go well. All though I do feel I won't be needing this quality Sunday as we will win and do it easily.

You are going to insult ce41 missing one word when you missed a full stop?
h1D3E122A

Media Alert. The Seven Wonders of the World (from the eyes of an old Fury TM.) - Part 6

By Anon.

True Stories about Plastic - You just have to Wonder how they happened.

A man was hospitalised with 6 plastic horses stuck up his backside. The doctors described his condition as stable. Fact!

A woman has had repeated plastic surgery to turn herself into a real life Barbie doll. Fact! Go on, Google her, I know you want to.

50e08145d42da.jpg

The end scene from the Titanic movie was actually filmed in a plastic pool - Fact!

2116-600x418.jpg

And in Season 17, a man with a name that is an acronym of plastic took over at the Wonders as Captain Plastic Fantastic. -

Coming in at Number 2 is PVF

Polyvinyl fluoride ( or PVF as he is known) is the most common material that is found in whiteboards that the Wonders team use to plan their Qooty Strategy.

So us at the Furies got one of the WAGs
827844-dt-gallery-girl-quits-job-via-email-and-whiteboard-19.jpg

to set up for Sunday's Game. Whiteboard and all.

828381-dt-gallery-girl-quits-job-via-email-and-whiteboard-24.jpg

How to really throw the captain of the Tightest team into disarray? Remind him of his losses under his captaincy.

838191-dtgallery-girl-quits-job-via-email-and-whiteboard-3.jpg

But its not all bad. Most Wonders are fielding offers from Expansion Sides....
837450-dtgallery-girl-quits-job-via-email-and-whiteboard-6.jpg

There is an apparent loyal player who wanted to stay, but only for a co-captaincy....

Which brings us to Number 1 - ClarkeM - Stay tuned for this Wonder in part 7.

Ends

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they call themselves the wonders because they're always wondering why they can't beat the furies.

Who beat you guys earlier in year?

Also that Season 15 Grand Final win over you guys was pretty good aswell.

Amazingly I was around when his original name stood so yeah, I do know it.

You're just shattered that you failed the only test required for getting into Wonders so you can't play for us.

So you should be.

Much rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty fork and shove it up your fat arse than play for the wonders.

Media Alert. The Seven Wonders of the World (from the eyes of an old Fury TM.) - Part 7

By Anon.

So we now round out the Wonder Series, settling on ClarkeM in the number one spot.

Why?

Well we had to delve deep into our bag of tricks at the Furies to work out how to stop the future co-captain of the Wonders this weekend...

Lets see, he runs a half decent flogcast, does have a sense of humour, and is generally well liked having the admin boncer34 eating out of his hand.

Lets not pump up his tyres too much. The bloke seems to love it.

To really work out how to throw Clarkey off his game, we found his persona before he jumped on the SFA. He used to go by the name of Peaveh on another forum. Please read below one of his first forum posts he ever made.

2807838577_83cbed0126_o.jpg

And this ends the series berating the Wonders. Time to kick their clackers this weekend Furies.

Ends

Who beat you guys earlier in year?

Also that Season 15 Grand Final win over you guys was pretty good aswell.

That's all in the past, we at the Furies are all about the future and our 4 premierships to the Wonders 3.

Hurry up Mobbs and post how many games we've won against these clowns.

Media Alert. The Seven Wonders of the World (from the eyes of an old Fury TM.) - Part 5

By Anon.

We took the opportunity to ask a few in the SFA about some of the Wonders players and club across the course of the week and the general consensus is that the Wonders are like a necessary evil. A bit like a Volvo. Set the standard for a little while, but played it pretty safe. Pretty much consistently reliable and safe and doesn't really crash and now is running out of favour and running out of Money fast.

In fact no one seems to want a Volvo anymore. Which might be tied to the fact that there is a small exodus of Wonders players seeking newer pastures.

Wonders = Volvo. Not much left to do with a Volvo apart from maybe lean up against the bonnet after a late night in a nightclub in Sydney after you pick up.

1519_492185814157422_1622499428_n.jpg

Which brings us to Sydney Bloods . He is the ultimate Wonder Volvo, but now wants to drive something else.

I guess its to do with his name. See when I think of Blood, I automatically think of the first time I gave blood. It was an eye opening experience.

funny-pictures-auto-rage-comics-me-gusta-366937.jpeg

So I have invited the Blood Bank Nurse down to drain Sydney Bloods for the last time before he assumes his new colours. That will keep him occupied.

Stay tuned for the countdown , at Number 2 its........

Ends.

this post is riddled with inaccuracies i can look past most poor analogies but to suggest Volvo drivers wish they had another car denotes the author clearly has never driven or owned a Volvo. Volvo's are fantastic cars theres not a vehicle around that is as reliable, smooth and affordable. additionally there rather low maintenance and quite spacious. Volvos are like the old ranger rovers the perfect vehicles for those that love driving.

that said the comic near the end has saved a rather dull post. Now I would be more then happy to attend this blood drive as I'm all for helping the needy.

this post is riddled with inaccuracies i can look past most poor analogies but to suggest Volvo drivers wish they had another car denotes the author clearly has never driven or owned a Volvo. Volvo's are fantastic cars theres not a vehicle around that is as reliable, smooth and affordable. additionally there rather low maintenance and quite spacious. Volvos are like the old ranger rovers the perfect vehicles for those that love driving.

that said the comic near the end has saved a rather dull post. Now I would be more then happy to attend this blood drive as I'm all for helping the needy.
What's the difference between a Hedgehog and a Volvo?

With a hedgehog the pricks are on the outside...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S17:Rd17- Fighting Furies(9) vs West Coast Wonders (6) @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back