Podcast S23 Podcast - Expression of Interest, Requests and Talk-back Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The podcast enhances the league experience
No it doesn't. All it is an hour long audiobook of the the ladder thread (in this case the squad submissions thread) with a generic Q&A at the end.

No it doesn't. All it is an hour long audiobook of the the ladder thread (in this case the squad submissions thread) with a generic Q&A at the end.

Don't listen to it then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd also like a full script of the podcast to made available when it is posted so that the 95% of people in the league who don't listen can understand the in-joke references to the podcast.

I'd also like a full script of the podcast to made available when it is posted so that the 95% of people in the league who don't listen can understand the in-joke references to the podcast.
Get ready to be played in the Back Pocket all season.

Would you also like the transcript to be translated in to Korean?

You have to be a member of an elite cult to get in, they also require that you chop off your testicles so that the pitch of your voice will match that of everyone else on the podcast.

Awesome... I've only got one nut so I'm halfway there!..

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast S23 Podcast - Expression of Interest, Requests and Talk-back Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back