Official Match Thread S23 Second Preliminary Final: Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Dragon Island

Who will win

• Dragons FFC

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • You ******* deserve everything you get. You're a lowlife, lacking any integrity. I can't be bothered

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It brings tears to my third eye.
I assume you're referring to the "third eye" in the "dharmic spiritual sense". The ajna, the brow. The gate that leads to inner realms of higher consciousness.

I assume you're referring to the "third eye" in the "dharmic spiritual sense". The ajna, the brow. The gate that leads to inner realms of higher consciousness.

Isn't that found about 3 and a half inches up the poopa?
(NTTAWWT)

Big game Dragons, the Bombers have hit some form of late so we'll need to bring our "A" game this week. We must get off to a good start here and get the jump early on.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Either that or his dick hole

Oh hell yeah. That bye week was something else.

I have a significant backlog of competitive juices that require excretion

I believe there is a nasal spray that can help!?

Apologies to Hate and Blaze Storm for the disparity in size between the avatars. I thought I'd fixed them...:(

It is okay Ant, we all know that size doesn't matter but by **** did you see the size of ours compared to theirs!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big game Dragons, the Bombers have hit some form of late so we'll need to bring our "A" game this week. We must get off to a good start here and get the jump early on.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Yes and we being the 'away' team need to silence the crowd early??? :)

Hi

Just cant see the bombers dropping this one.

Dragons will try but will come up short.

No its coffee, I have several already around me to get me through Tuesday morning..

Given I'm following the same tactic, you are potentially right

Given I'm following the same tactic, you are potentially right

I smashed one of these down today as well. Effective

original.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S23 Second Preliminary Final: Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Dragon Island

Back