Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s nothing fine or witty about anything you’ve posted.

Then I'll crank out some rather basic father/son pedo insinuation ala TY24 & see if I can rustle up a chortle from you :thumbsu:

Are you just a caretaker humour coach? Is there an actual humour coach who you’re just keeping the seat warm for?

SFA hierarchy headhunted me and I was sick of doing standup comedy to packed houses night after night.

Perfect fit :thumbsu:

You ever read a ND thread?

So bad ...

Antonio BlueVein please remind me about this response when writing up a Kaboom. I have already banned consideration of Rookies teasing Wayneo as an easy target. I think this may be the last monstering of ND I will allow in the noms.

Antonio BlueVein please remind me about this response when writing up a Kaboom. I have already banned consideration of Rookies teasing Wayneo as an easy target. I think this may be the last monstering of ND I will allow in the noms.

Dingster please collect your pet, it’s lost

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This 'collect your pet, it's lost' jibe is as old as 'the Year 2005 calling'.

Shed the tired, old retorts for something fresh and modern to work in with the times.

Your SFA Humour Coach.

C'mon ND. I am looking after your interests when no-one else will. Santoz has rag-dolled you man. You cannot afford more head injuries. Look at Wayneo. You do not want to be that man.

C'mon ND. I am looking after your interests when no-one else will. Santoz has rag-dolled you man. You cannot afford more head injuries. Look at Wayneo. You do not want to be that man.

He has his brain cells destroyed reading Santoz posts so badly he is now beyond curable?

I don’t put cheese in it. I usually make several small bowls. One with dip, one with cured meats another with veg and so on
As of yet I haven't figured out whether you are fascinating or insane.
Have you ever made a bowl out of cured meat??

As of yet I haven't figured out whether you are fascinating or insane.
Have you ever made a bowl out of cured meat??
Bit of both I suspect mate.
No I haven’t, be hard to cure the meat to make it hard and round. (Well, you know what I mean)
I do make my own jerky though....Hmmmm, food for thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back