Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to have to start losing a few more verbal jousts before the SIM takes place I think.

Fair to say I didn't lose one this week and didn't get a kick on gameday. Dragged on & off. Putrid match.

I think the SIM reads the match thread, sees who's getting a whipping, and evens it up stat wise during the match.

Nice job kicking 7 too NaturalDisaster :thumbsu:
I think I need a run on the half back flank. Can't even get an effective touch on the wing.

I'm going to have to start losing a few more verbal jousts before the SIM takes place I think.

Fair to say I didn't lose one this week and didn't get a kick on gameday. Dragged on & off. Putrid match.

I think the SIM reads the match thread, sees who's getting a whipping, and evens it up stat wise during the match.

Nice job kicking 7 too NaturalDisaster :thumbsu:
Nah. It’s accurate.

Congratulations EastSiders :thumbsu: ...forgive my absence in posting all week, I've been laying bricks in Baghdad.
The only saving grace was that it helped my tackle count.

After laying all of those bricks, maybe take a few days off and catch up on some light reading..

the-hardy-boys-ok-lets-put-this-in-his-butt-29167998.png

It is plain weird when a bloke in his mid to late 40's uses this.

It's plain weird when three men in their sixties post on a fantasy forum about their dumpling meetups, but that hasn't stopped you, coach's alt and kohphi from doing it for years.

Hope Coronavirus gets you all.

Really hard to follow some of these substitutions ..... Really hard done by Santoz ...and obviously caused us to play indirectly .....plus we simply don't play well in wet conditions

But in the spirit of good sportsmanship ..... i say, well done Hawks ...we lost the game, moreso than you won it .....but credit where credit is due .....conquaculations, well played

Interesting week off the field .....you certainly can't say any two weeks banter is the same .... Agent93 all the best for the rest of the season ....maybe we'll meet in the Finals

It's plain weird when three men in their sixties post on a fantasy forum about their dumpling meetups, but that hasn't stopped you, coach's alt and kohphi from doing it for years.

I hope we get an invite to your 50th next year. Now that KohPhi is potting your Mum we are a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It generally hits the disabled first... I'd take precautions friend/son.

Bthu8fP.jpg

Its got no chance!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back