Official Match Thread S32.R15, Warriors v. Swamprats [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Coney Island-Sin City at Van Cortlandt Park, VCP

Remove this Banner Ad

Another Rats legend reaches a milestone this week.

View attachment 1274291
GotTheGoodes seen here with sataris following the season 27 premiership.

View attachment 1274292
The two seen here following their second Rats premership.

Dual premiership winning midfielder GotTheGoodes clocks up his 150th Sweet FA game for the mighty Swamprats against the Warriors this weekend. In addition to the two premiership medals, this one time #ratoftheweek nominee also has an All-SFA jumper and a Toots medal.

Sin City skipper philreich had this to say ahead of the milestone:

“GotTheGoodes is one of the few to have remained at Sin City throughout my time at the club (I joined the Rats in season 24), and is a passionate member of the team. At times his posting has been as spasmodic as an SFA admin's credibility, but we love him all the same.

A sincere congratulations mate for reaching the 150 game milestone, and here's to many more.”

He has been a little quieter of late, but he probably needs a break after having to deal with some low quality Adelaide Crows posters trolling the Sydney board during AFL trade week (wasn’t me I swear). Ditto Ticky009.

Congratulations on the milestone mate, and hopefully we deliver a ten goal win against the Warriors to celebrate the occasion.
Congratulations legend!! It’s an honour to play alongside you.

Thank you for posting this.
Thanks mate. Russell was an extraordinary footballer, and an even better human being. RIP great man!!!
Pleasure lads. A legend is a legend, regardless of the colours he wore. I never had the pleasure of meeting him but from all reports he was just as great off field as on

Just because I'm standing in the garage, that doesn't automatically make me a car - you know what I'm saying???
I don’t speak a word of Basque, but I know what my names mean (I carry two Basque names, even though I’m just 1/4 Basque).

Just because I'm standing in the garage, that doesn't automatically make me a car - you know what I'm saying???

No idea but I’m whacked so it sounds deep.

How can depth have sound but colour doesn’t?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was some guy in my neighbourhood when I was growing up who thought he was a bus. True story. He’d jog the bus route, stop at the bus stops and ask for tickets.

There was some guy in my neighbourhood when I was growing up who thought he was a bus. True story. He’d jog the bus route, stop at the bus stops and ask for tickets.
Reminds me of the school girl who decides to save some money by following the school bus home. She gets home and proudly says to her mother, "Mum - I just saved $5.00 by following the bus home."

Her mother just shakes her head and says, "You idiot!!! Why didn't you follow a taxi home, and save $20.00?"

He’s still around, lurking in the shadows waiting for someone to truly bait him....Go on I dare ya to mock him. 😉
I remember when my first post on the SFA board was about mocking Ant Bear.

One post and now I'm never allowed to play for Sin City. I truly have peaked.

Maybe that's what Ant Bears smell like. You enjoy giving those little cakes a good sniff do you?
Let’s just say I have drank at some questionable establishments.

I admire your courage, and I wince at the retaliation you’re going to cop...
You dared me to mock him, I was just being a good host.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Warriors v. Swamprats [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Coney Island-Sin City at Van Cortlandt Park, VCP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back