Official Match Thread S32.R15, Warriors v. Swamprats [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Coney Island-Sin City at Van Cortlandt Park, VCP

Remove this Banner Ad

I admire your courage, and I wince at the retaliation you’re going to cop...
AB posts about as often as Donald Trump says, "I was wrong", so Tonga Bob might receive an considerable stay of execution here.

I should ask before tomorrow's game but, in the scenario of the Warriors losing and bowing out of the finals race, should I make the Penix listen to a certain Mariah Carey song in retaliation?

Probably a bit early to do such things but it's not like there's much else to do outside finals.

I should ask before tomorrow's game but, in the scenario of the Warriors losing and bowing out of the finals race, should I make the Penix listen to a certain Mariah Carey song in retaliation?

Probably a bit early to do such things but it's not like there's much else to do outside finals.
Yes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have gone up in my estimations, unfortunately Ant Bear likes to put people the other direction, usually about 6 feet. 😮
oh no, an ex-mod that’s pining for the fjords is after me

9BE8A4E3-2D3E-4635-AA33-CBC7A4387DF6.gif

Yes.

I don’t know how it was before I joined, but all I have known is a very active Rats’ club PM.

Our bench has two guys who are practically “club PM-only” posters: Ant Bear and RPCB. It’s fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Warriors v. Swamprats [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Coney Island-Sin City at Van Cortlandt Park, VCP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back