Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Spoke to a guy last night who I know very well and would call a mate. Recently he was in the company of an individual who is connected to the brother of a recently retired Port player. Story goes that regarding the co-captain issue is that Stinkley only wanted one of the two as captain but the team primarily wanted the other. The compromise being co-captains. My point being, that not only has Stinkley and co ruined our club, his apparent selfishness also ruined a club long tradition of a single captain. Just another ruination under his watch. Apologies if they have previously been posted, nothing earth shattering but another piece of the puzzle which has upset many of us.
That is old news. Was known at the time.

"We have planned to play the way we like to play," Hinkley said at Adelaide Airport on Thursday morning. "We will try to limit some of the weapons of the opposition. But the reality is we have to play our best football - and that would put us in this game with a real chance.

"We need to perform at our best."

A wordsmith and an optimist.

Hinkley has already told his players that it is alright to lose tonight against big bad Geelong, who are very scary, talented and scary. We need to perform at our best to "put us in this game with a real chance". I am ready to run through a wall.

"It's probably still the biggest task in footy," said Hinkley of playing Geelong at Kardinia Park. "And you would be foolish not to acknowledge the talent of the team you come up against there - Geelong would be the best-ranked team since 2005.

You can see hear it here

@5.45 in the full podcast. Also got called Kane Hinkley when he went on Perth radio.

That is old news. Was known at the time.

Well sorry for posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back