Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fagan: "I'm a big supporter of all coaches, but his record at this club is extraordinary and he shouldn't be judged on one performance."

IT'S NOT ONE PERFORMANCE CHRIS, IT'S A DECADE OF PISS.
He's right though, it is extraordinary. It's literally record-breaking in terms of length of mediocrity.

It’s unbelievable, isn’t it?

Apparently we’re the only supporter base on the planet who should unblinkingly chow down truckloads of sh¡t, year after year, decade after decade, chained to high-priced seats until the bitter end, forbidden from any form of protest that might hurt Poor Kenny™’s feelings.

Along with Davies and Koch, I want every long-term director gone. I reckon if Koch was ousted then Ransom would quit. I want these soft pricks gone so that such notion that 'longevity of an inept coach brings success eventually' shakes through the walls of the club for decades as a reminder to future custodians to never ever again be so dim-witted to repeat.

To think that the custodians truly believed that we would be premiers this year. Jeez.

Sack Hinkley 11: We’re in the end game now

Sack Hinkley 11: The dawn is coming

Sack Hinkley 11: David Koch, you were wrong!

Sack Hinkley 11: From Donna to Donuts

Sack Hinkley 11: Fire him into the sun!

Gerard whatley will cry like a baby in the next few days , I say bring it on you're private school pinocchio looking mother ****er
If whately had even an ounce of integrity he would apologise to Port members for being indisputably wrong for so many years. Disgusting campaigner.

Fagan playing the 4-D chess move of supporting Hinkley and saying he was disappointed in Port fans reaction.

Hinkley: All phases of the game were poor.

He shows absolutely no understanding of the game or reasons why we lost. Poor old Rucc had to give him the answers in his questions. He says "learnings" every other week but isn't able to identify nor convey any, it's all meaningless catchphrases and soundbites.

“All phases of the game were poor. We need to work harder. I’ve been in the game a long time”

8 minutes of pure recycled dribble. Astounding the board has been swindled for so long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardwick is honestly just one of 50 blokes we could have got if we'd made the right decision in 2017. Who knows which would have worked out.

Voss and Carlton look like they're on the right track. But you watch, as soon as things start to go south Carlton will not hesitate for a moment to send Voss to the unemployment queue.

Aber's message was that the players love him but what use is that if they don't respect him and don't fear him. This is not a direct quote but what he said was more a statement of fact.
Ridiculous if true. Players aren't there to love the coach. They're there to win games of football and ultimately the premiership. When and why did all this sh*t become relevant when assessing a coach?

The other thing is that after actually listening to some of his post-match tonight he is still saying we need to "close the gap" to the best teams.

That's his limit. It's who he is at his absolute core. His biggest aim in life is to look at the best out there and try to get close to them. He knows if he works really hard he might get closer to the standards they are setting.

Compare this to Sam Mitchell talking about how he wants to develop a style that leaves every other club following and trying to emulate the Hawks.

Winners see themselves as winners. Losers see themselves as losers. It will never, ever change.

Yep. It's over now. He won't save himself from here. It's just a matter of when. He's lost the group totally. Hes no longer just a coach with a game plan that fails in all sorts of consistent ways, but he's now someone that can't even get the team to hold together that game plan.

I vow to keep this chain thread going even if he is sacked.

This board has become legacy on various media because of Hinkley

"If you can't cope with it, you shouldn't be in my job. I can cope with it."

This is the bloke that hides away after we get bottled out of the season each year, right? The one that called and abused the media outlets that dated question him once? That guy can "cope with it"?

**** me he's the slimiest of used car salesman

Not to mention the high dudgeon at the sticker

Aber's message was that the players love him
I do not buy this for a second. Utter nonsense. I would accept that some of the older players like him, but the younger players think he's a weirdo. I would also guess there's a group of players he never even talks to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back