Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All kok and no balls has been suspiciously quiet since us unwashed white noise hoards have finally gone public with our grievances.

Hopefully even he is smart enough to know the thunder of our discontent will only get louder if he ***** the kern situation up again, and we won't be going away this time!

must be artificial callers by the sounds of things

We've actually become more corporate than the Crows.

We are not supporters we are consumers.
It's blatantly obvious Koch or people on the board are trying to change the narrative from Ken to what he has to work with.

These are corporate tactics.

Actually wouldn't put it past the AFL to put the hard word on the media to save Ken's arse.

**** 5aa 20min of adds... Talk for 5mins.. more adds...

well they have about 1500 listeners that is the highest of the year so far gotta milk it

Matthew Richardson stood up at the AGM and told us all if we're not excited about the list and where we're going then there's something wrong with us (then I started yelling at him calling bullshit basically). They have not gently tried to tell us anything until the last week or two which is the usual goal post shifting rubbish we get when things turn sour.
That's the infurating part - the goal posts are always changing to suit their own agenda, and I'm certain they're not even slightly interested in the opinions of the fans this time.

Wait, you missed the caller equating our latest loss to Brisbane to the 92-point loss vs North Melbourne in 2004.

Yes, it is exactly the same!!!! LoL
I think we can solve this conundrum the AFL has about the entry of Tassie meaning there are 19 teams. We have the Ken FC. Ready-made admin, with Koch, Richo, CD and media support from the Clickbait-Cornes family, Gerard Whateley and others, and the happy clappers who can shft their allegiances (or keep them, as most of them don't support our club, just adore our 'coach').

The beauty of this is that Ken gets paid as the coach, and never has to do anything except go to press conferences (similar to his current arrangement) as his team doesn't actually play. The AFL just factors in a loss every week of the season. The players love him, still love him, because they get paid for doing nothing too. The Ken FC can go 0-23 every year and Ken keeps his job, his boardshorts, his thongs and his greyhound form guide. He gets to crack jokes about losing without incurring any ire. Nobody boos him, he's the public face of the AFL's version of the Washington Generals.

It's good for our club, 154 years old, that we finally rid ourselves of these vile cancers and no-hopers from Alberton.

"I've gone soft on Port Adelaide. I haven't. I have been supportive of Port Adelaide."

Kane wasn't supportive of Schofield when he copped the blame for Ken's finals failure.

Or Montgomery when he was shown the door.

Or Carr now.

Kane will always find a scapegoat for Ken.

Now Kane is also trashing the players, despite comparing the big three to Judd, Cousins and Kerr all of two months ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol what the **** is this. Does he shrivel up and die at the end?
the walking dead GIF

"I've gone soft on Port Adelaide. I haven't. I have been supportive of Port Adelaide."

Kane wasn't supportive of Schofield when he copped the blame for Ken's finals failure.

Or Carr now.

Now Kane is also trashing the players, despite comparing the big three to Judd, Cousins and Kerr all of two months ago.

How does Kane still say it was the right move to re-sign Ken before the finals because it removed “distractions”? We went out in straight sets.

If we did win the 2020 flag - it would have been very much a “Covid cup, not at the MCG, doesn’t count, short quarters, no crowds, asterisk” kind of thing.

This perennial loser couldn’t even win something like that.
I was still very happy with the Crows' COVID spoon though.......

How does Kane still say it was the right move to re-sign Ken before the finals because it removed “distractions”? We went out in straight sets.
And LOL at the 13-in-a-row claim.

Yeah, in 9 years time, Ken can have an anniversary for his "achievement" while McCrae and the Collingwood boys are celebrating their premiership.

Or Carr now.

What carnage? He's still ****ing there. And we're still gonna hate him even if we win a few games.

To earn literally any credit back, we'd need to roll undefeated through to a flag. But the chances of that happening are the same as me going home to find Margot Robbie bent over the kitchen table waiting to receive my limp penis

Screenshot_20240625_182851_Samsung Internet.jpg Or Carr now.

LOL at Healy citing Fagan as a coach unfairly maligned earlier this year.

I wonder what Kane "it's the players at fault, don't listen to the fans" said after the GWS loss.
Screenshot_20240625_182818_Samsung Internet.jpg

One rule for Ken, another for the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back