Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like getting Selwood has been the only useful thing Hinkley has done in the last 8 years for the club.

Hopefully Hinkley can get Joel a mentor, assistance role in a more fuller capacity at the club before he leaves.

But the quote about players not knowing each other's game is absolutely ridiculous. What the hell is happening at the club.
Don't you think that might be code for the players don't understand the gameplan and are confused but he couldn't possibly say that on TV. Not about Hinkley anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My first and only thought when I saw this:

main-qimg-0f7347b3c48fc8c86daa8753bd3e678b.webp

Rucci needs the money to go to Italy.

He got a massive pay cut when he got the arse from the Tsier. It had nothing go do with the crows railroading him out of the job.

Now writes for the AFL Record plus the club.

Will be a puff piece propaganda. He will ignore the truth and tough questions, just like Shaun Hannity or Tucker Carlson do when they imterview Trump.

He got a massive pay cut when he got the arse from the Tsier. It had nothing go do with the crows railroading him out of the job.

Will be a puff piece propaganda. He will ignore the truth and tough questions, just like Shaun Hannity or Tucker Carlson do when they imterview Trump.
Rucci stuck in the journalistic u-bend?

In your opinion does this feel like the end with Ken? I found this very weird especially the timing of it.

Last edited:
In your opinion does this feel the end with Ken? I found this very weird especially the timing of it.
Its Ken and his supporters doing everything they can to spin how great he is.

I dont know if he thinks it will help him keep his job, it wont, or he stupidly thinks it will help him get another coaching job paying $900K a year. It wont. AFL clubs arent as gulible as footy fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back