Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

How many games has Norf won since that night? Is it double figures yet?
Lol **** all 🤔

Worst part is... We win we play finals.

Norf had nothing to play for. They were shit.

But what happened port? 🤪

Said it before.. that game should of been instant dismissal.

To all the media and supporters in the AFL, ask yourselves one thing, at your club, would you put up with a 12 year coach that turns to jelly in finals, a coach that never interacts or mentions the fans. A coach that never excepts any responsibility for the heartbreak his coaching delivers, I could go on but it's been said hundreds of times before.

If the answer is no, get behind the Port Adelaide supporters that want change.

Your club could be next, take your money turn up at games, buy merch and be quiet, while the guy coaching you gets paid $900,000 .

The AFL is ruining our game and our rights as paying members.

If Sam Mitchell hasn’t gotten Hawthorn to a Grand Final by 2033, then I wouldn’t mind betting that Hawthorn fans won’t be massive fans of him anymore by then.

The club needs to realise that we will not stop until Ken is gone. If they want to continue to drag the club thru this then we are up for the fight.
Unfortunately many that care have stopped.

Either stopped attending or stopped caring.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol **** all 🤔

Worst part is... We win we play finals.

Norf had nothing to play for. They were shit.

But what happened port? 🤪

Said it before.. that game should have been instant dismissal.
I was there and it was horrific. Our rejects (Polec & Jasper) really stuck it up to us big time - Jasper especially. I think Lycett had shot his mouth off about Kenny during the week so he remained in Adelaide whilst a young ruck, Pistol Pete, was pitted against a seasoned campaigner by the name of Goldstein. It was carnage!
A win would have put Port in the eight
I actually went to the after game function and tried to get some answers. None were forth coming, with the usual comment “the boys are really hurting” and the happy clappers looked on in amazement that someone had the audacity to challenge a Port representative over the team’s performance.
Yes, that game demanded instant dismissal of the head coach.

I was there and it was horrific. Our rejects (Polec & Jasper) really stuck it up to us big time - Jasper especially. I think Lycett had shot his mouth off about Kenny during the week so he remained in Adelaide whilst a young ruck, Pistol Pete, was pitted against a seasoned campaigner by the name of Goldstein. It was carnage!
A win would have put Port in the eight
I actually went to the after game function and tried to get some answers. None were forth coming, with the usual comment “the boys are really hurting” and the happy clappers looked on in amazement that someone had the audacity to challenge a Port representative over the team’s performance.
Yes, that game demanded instant dismissal of the head coach.
that was all dougal's fault* and we traded him out anyway

1705391180546-png.1887547

Duck Farmer

The club needs to realise that we will not stop until Ken is gone. If they want to continue to drag the club thru this then we are up for the fight.

Yep, it's a factor they absolutely have to consider. Supporters are going to hammer them all season. I'll be bringing my Sack Hinkley banner to round 1 if he's still here, and i'll bring it every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carrying on like we'd won the flag at the Cattery was another embarrassing lowlight.
So many of these...
Goes back to the 2019 win vs Melbourne at the MCG in round one that he called literally "the best win ever" which ultimately that year saw Melbourne finish bottom 2 anyway whilst we finished 10th. Absolute muppet.

What annoyed me even more that night was how well we played in the first quarter. Those 30 minutes of football proved categorically that the players have the talent, and that they're good enough to compete with the big boys. We just can't sustain it under this coach, which is why he needs to leave. I'm confident that we'll see that type of football more often under Carr.
Geelong were just asleep for the first quarter . No Dangerfield didn't help either.
The fact they could have won that after being 50+ down said everything about our leaky gameplan.

You all thought he was a hero when we finished second in the minor round.
No - we really didn't.. Because I knew we'd embarrass ourselves in September again - but even I never thought we'd get as appalling a performance as the one against Geelong - We should have lost that by 100+

After being knocked out in the prelim final again Hinkley has decided to retire from football.
He want to thank the club for the opportunity they gave him and is proud of what he's achieved.
We never got to the GF but we have been a successful team
He leaves Port Adelaide after coaching greats like Boak,Gray,Tredders,Lade,Cornes,Ebert, etc.
But unfortunately after being knocked out for the 10th time in PF he and the club believe its time to move on
2041 will be a big year for PAFC as they have big shoes to fill

Caro reporting he's taking a longer than usual break in the off-season.

No indication to self-improve, unskill or study I assume, just to rake in more cash to do nothing under the guise he's burnt out.

Go Alec Baldwin GIF
False reporting - CD confirmed he’s been there all week with exit interviews and he won’t be taken any extra time off. Confirmed he wasn’t burnt out and said he was one of the most resilient people he knows. I get it that none of these comments work with the narrative but why would be believe anything Caro said?

After being knocked out in the prelim final again Hinkley has decided to retire from football.
He want to thank the club for the opportunity they gave him and is proud of what he's achieved.
We never got to the GF but we have been a successful team
He leaves Port Adelaide after coaching greats like Boak,Gray,Tredders,Lade,Cornes,Ebert, etc.
But unfortunately after being knocked out for the 10th time in PF he and the club believe its time to move on
2041 will be a big year for PAFC as they have big shoes to fill
Do dreams come true.......

I would've sacked after the game where he cried if we were looking at this year in isolation, emotional susan moments after a minor round game are a massive cooked signal.

The fact that the entire narrative around that was overwhelmingly positive on his behalf was very ‘current year’.

He wasn’t crying because the towers had just fallen.

Or because his mum had lost her battle to scurvy.

He was crying because he copped a few boos around the time it looked like we were going to lose by 100+ at home to the 13th-placed side.

Absolutely bonkers.

No - we really didn't.. Because I knew we'd embarrass ourselves in September again - but even I never thought we'd get as appalling a performance as the one against Geelong - We should have lost that by 100+

I forget that sarcasm doesn't convey well in text.

YOu aLl tHOuGht hE WuZ a hErO wHEn wEe fIniShed 2oNd iN tHe mInOr rOuNdZ

There, I fixed it so that it would be legible for the FB audience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back