Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL media when Ken gets sacked

Vigil GIF by GIPHY News

A monday morning sacking followed by a Whateley 'ANGRY ALBERTON MOB GET THE SLAUGHTER THEY CRAVED' synopsis on SEN would be glorious as I guzzle down my third short black.
We'd like to pause our live coverage of the AFL Grand final to show this 8hr tribute to the career of Ken Hinkley.

If you stick around for the last 4 minutes you get to see his finals success

We'd like to pause our live coverage of the AFL Grand final to show this 8hr tribute to the career of Ken Hinkley.

If you stick around for the last 4 minutes you get to see his finals success
🤔 If we had a post of the year.... This should be it. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Plot Twist: Chewy316 is Ken Hinkley and he has you all fooled.

Chewy does keep telling us to wait harder for longer, if we keep getting him into sackable eventually one will sneak through, but then Koch keeps slaughtering us with contract extensions on the rebound.

Chewy does keep telling us to wait harder for longer, if we keep getting him into sackable eventually one will sneak through, but then Koch keeps slaughtering us with contract extensions on the rebound.

It happens every time we lock the ball in the forward fifty. We score a bunch of behinds, but never a major.

The Koch gets one opportunity and he brings the ball all the way to the other side for a 6(-years extension).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if the club starts acting like PA again they will come back
Definitely. I would renew my memberships if the club focused on doing everything to achieve a premiership and not line the pockets of Hinkley, a dud coach who remains a senior coach after 12 seasons of abject failure.

Definitely. I would renew my memberships if the club focused on doing everything to achieve a premiership and not line the pockets of Hinkley, a dud coach who remains a senior coach after 12 seasons of abject failure.

No, gb. We are talking about those who have turned off. BigFootiers do not count.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back