Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, Lil.

Will likely be in hospital for at least the next three days, possibly longer depending on how tests go.

My pain has been through the roof the last 24 hours and the ED doc wanted to discharge me this morning. I was in shock. I literally had to have a close relative call the hospital and speak to the doc directly to advocate on my behalf. And what do you know suddenly they were much nicer to me, had a surgeon visit me within an hour of that conversation and now I've been admitted and have a plan of attack going forward.

Fairly scared though given the circumstances.
So in the mean time I would appreciate a bit of patience because I will most likely be going off the grid for the time being.

Wishing for a good outcome and prompt recovery.

I still hearing midweek, but our woke club will insist it's kens call, and im sure he will get a standing ovation at the b & f so it will be all about ken again. We will be rid of him regardless but I would have preferred a good old fashion embarrassing sacking for him.
Don't care if they give him a ticker tape parade as long as he *s off.

Last edited:
I still hearing midweek, but our woke club will insist it's kens call, and im sure he will get a standing ovation at the b & f so it will be all about ken again. We will be rid of him regardless but I would have preferred a good old fashion embarrassing sacking for him.

I’m still? And are the voices in your head?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not only Hinkley. Since covid, our development and recruitment of the second tier have worsened. There's got to be change happening with those responsible for that as well, be it personnel and philosophy. In hope that Finkley is given the flick, we still need an external review.
Our failure to develop key position players is extremely concerning. We keep bringing them in paying a high price. Why are they taking so long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back