Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Because losers win Grand Finals. Apologise to Fagan please.
Brisbane have a significant advantage over the SA and WA clubs and have done so for a while.

Not only is Brisbane seen as being more livable by most compared to Adelaide and remote Perth, they have no club in the region competing for signings.

Daniher, Dunkley, AhChee, Cameron, Doedee, Neale

I tip my hat to the Lions for building that squad but make no mistake it is best in the league and Fagan has now successfully avoided being the biggest underachiever as a coach perhaps in the history of the game.

Davies is announcing he is leaving tomorrow and Ken will be retiring on Tuesday.
That would be a great start to the week.

Just need Koch resignation on Wednesday... Thursday can be Chad's demotion to runner at the magpies.

Last edited:
Brisbane have a significant advantage over the SA and WA clubs and have done so for a while.

Not only is Brisbane seen as being more livable by most compared to Adelaide and remote Perth, they have no club in the region competing for signings.

I tip my hat to the Lions for building that squad but make no mistake it is best in the league and Fagan has now successfully avoided being the biggest underachiever as a coach perhaps in the history of the game.
Crazy when you think that they have McCarthy, Doedee, Coleman, Gardiner, and then McInerney missing from their lineup for most of the season and GF. You can tell once they locked in they weren't going to use anything as an excuse. Despite the talent they have on their list, it's one of the more impressive flags considering the travel too.

No one was saying that in 2013/14 when everyone was leaving

Crazy when you think that they have McCarthy, Doedee, Coleman, Gardiner, and then McInerney missing from their lineup for most of the season and GF. You can tell once they locked in they weren't going to use anything as an excuse. Despite the talent they have on their list, it's one of the more impressive flags considering the travel too.
I agree mate, it’s one of the best flags in AFL history. Top 5 easily with their injuries, the poor start to the season and the finals wins over GWS and Cats away.

Despite that, back on theme, Hinkley has underachieved and must be sacked. He’s not going to do a Fagan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one was saying that in 2013/14 when everyone was leaving
Very true. Even more kudos to Fagan I guess, a bloke I thought was a dud coach until this finals series.

Hinkley does have some daddy pull power, but Port isn’t the single player in the state unlike those Brions.

Apparently more people play AFL footy in QLD than SA now too, read that on here somewhere I thought.

The Simpsons Monday GIF

How i get out of bed while Hinkley is still here.

I am being hopeful again and I suggest he will walk away with some sort of hushed payment for compensation for the stress he has endured from the ungrateful Port supporters. This will be announced early this week. So are the moderators here employing an events manager to organise the sack hinkley festival? We will need a venue.

Now I am off to make a chicken satay and drink wine while marinating in denial for awhile.
Adelaide Oval! We sell tickets. Imagine the media when more people turn up to the Sayonara Hinkley party than our games (Donna might have to tell Donuts what Sayonara means, it is not the fancy cheese that ruined your toasty, Ken).

If this galoot is allowed to coach in 2025, if you actually truly want change, don't renew your membership. Otherwise you are complicit in the destruction of the Port Adelaide Football Club.

What is the point of having great seats, that you don't want to lose, if you're condemned to watching rewinds of the Hinkley show.

On Pixel 8a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well done to Fagan but GWS was the only opposition that looked like a contender. We made the other finalists look like flag favourites.

I reckon Geelong were looking really good against Brisbane until Holmes went off, that game still could’ve gone either way. Both gws and Geelong would be kicking themselves, as Sydney in a gf was a home run.

I reckon if at least a couple of our players turned up against Sydney we would’ve won the prelim. We were awful across the board, gave away shit loads of frees in defensive 50 and yet still had our chances to win.

It was obvious Sydney were beatable but we just didn’t turn up for a prelim as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back