Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time that I checked this thread was Tuesday 4.30pm, when it was on page 75. How did we get to page 148 in the 5 days since, what did I miss other than a lot conjecture about will he or won't he go?

How did we get to page 148 in the 5 days since, what did I miss?

national-doughnut-day.jpg

Podcasts like this soft on ken and calling the sticker post on sign is offensive show these podcasters are nothing more than happy clappers

Podcasts like this soft on ken and calling the sticker post on sign is offensive show these podcasters are nothing more than happy clappers

I wonder if they've ever read the Creed they're named after....

I wonder if they've ever read the Creed they're named after....

They never read....

"Any club worth its salt will clean out its no-hopers from

the doorman, to the head trainer, to the captain. Keeping no-hopers in these positions, or any other

position, is the mark of the non-successful club."

Fos Williams

All this talk in the media of 'mathematically a chance' and 'don't let us in the 8'. Why no talk about Port going from home prelim to possibly bottom 4? That's still in play.

Yep the mathematically possibility of going from 1st and 2nd in the minor rounds last two seasons to 15th this year is much more in play than finishing 8th. It’s actually a disgrace how putrid we’ve been this year and not only has not a single head rolled for it we’ve been pushed this narrative that port are actually a great side that’s been unlucky and Hinkley is coaching the house down.

It has to be one of the best practical jokes ever played on 60k members plus more supporters. There is no other explanation for the pure insanity of all the shit that has been said in the media, I’m waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come out in the Hinkley sacking presser tomorrow and tell us all we got Punk’d.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can the club please explain to me how the fck K.H is coaching so well when.
1 we are 1 game behind gold coast.
2 only 1 game infront of Hawks and bombers who apparently are $hit
And
3 possibly losing our last 3 games to finish possibly below all 3 mentioned and the bloody crows

But on channel 7 K.H has said he might play a ruckman now fck me
Yer but ken coaching better than he ever has

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yep the mathematically possibility of going from 1st and 2nd in the minor rounds last two seasons to 15th this year is much more in play than finishing 8th. It’s actually a disgrace how putrid we’ve been this year and not only has not a single head rolled for it we’ve been pushed this narrative that port are actually a great side that’s been unlucky and Hinkley is coaching the house down.

It has to be one of the best practical jokes ever played on 60k members plus more supporters. There is no other explanation for the pure insanity of all the s**t that has been said in the media, I’m waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come out in the Hinkley sacking presser tomorrow and tell us all we got Punk’d.

It's all on par with cocaptaincy will bring success.

They're trying to believe themselves to a flag lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo reckons ( and take that with a grain of salt) that if Clarko hasn't signed with North or GWS soon,he stated August a week or so ago then Clarko is in discussion with a club that has a coach, not sure he would go down that path unless the current coach has agreed to move on.

OK. sorry. Just a BigFooty opinion.

I feel like coaches get sacked after a howler not a game they could've won

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Then he should’ve gone after the hawks loss. Instead he was all “we dominated all our metrics so idk why we lost”.

Yer but ken coaching better than he ever has

The reality is that he has never coached worse than this. He has completely lost the ability to motivate these players. Whilst he has always been tactically inferior to scott, Hardwick, Clarkson, Longmire, etc he did have the ability to gee the boys up every now and then but he can’t even do that anymore.

He should’ve been given the arse in 2016 in my opinion. And anyone saying he is coaching great obviously don’t like port and seeing them being consistently mediocre is in there best interests. The concerning part is the happy clappers that believe this utter bs.

Our last hope here is that Koch is just waiting till the end of the season because he is a prideful w***er and doesnt want to go back on his "good clubs dont sack coaches during the season"

Robbo reckons ( and take that with a grain of salt) that if Clarko hasn't signed with North or GWS soon,he stated August a week or so ago then Clarko is in discussion with a club that has a coach, not sure he would go down that path unless the current coach has agreed to move on.

I don't even give a shit if your made that up. I'm still excited by it.

A week or so ago, I read that he will wait for the right job even if he doesn't coach next year. Naturally, I interpreted that as code for "I'm going to hold out for the Port job".

You never know. Clarkson has worked at the club before. He knows the history, tradition and would have heard all the stories. Even if he didn't like the people he worked with back then, there might be a connection. Just sayin.

No point doing anything now and upon reflection can see the point of not being a basket case club and firing him mid-season. Assume he coaches out the season, showdown final game, Robbie's last game?, boys get up blah blah blah. Moves onto GWS or NM, AFL house and the industry seam to love him after all.

The openly public board/CEO support for the coach, is par for the course in these situations. The more public, the more likely change is coming.

I just hope we haven't put ourselves out of the Clarkson sweepstakes.

The reality is that he has never coached worse than this. He has completely lost the ability to motivate these players. Whilst he has always been tactically inferior to scott, Hardwick, Clarkson, Longmire, etc he did have the ability to gee the boys up every now and then but he can’t even do that anymore.

He should’ve been given the arse in 2016 in my opinion. And anyone saying he is coaching great obviously don’t like port and seeing them being consistently mediocre is in there best interests. The concerning part is the happy clappers that believe this utter bs.

I'd like the happy clappers to answer 1 question - if Ken is really God's gift to coaching, then why are fans of our mortal enemy calling for him to be given a new contract? Do they really believe that Crows fans want us to succeed?

I’ve spent all day refreshing this page waiting for some sort of announcement or even a rumour of a secret extraordinary board meeting today and nothing. What a s**t of a weekend.

Will take a bit of planning by the club. But luckily, I've already planned it out in my own head.

So, it wont be a cut throat sacking. I think they'll give him the opportunity to voluntarily step aside, like Leon. He'll probably say no, but in anycase they'll have a respectful, back slapping send off.
He'll coach out the year and because the players love his ass so much they'll make R23 his farewell lovefest game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back