Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This nonsense about certain players being "ken or die" doesn't phase me too much. If they love him that much they can all jog on, but the more likely scenario is a new coach moves into the seat, lifts standards, and they forget about the ******* pretty quickly. Schofield was popular with the players too from what i've heard. Clear out Hinkley and get him back.

I don't actually care about a single player on the list at this current time besides SPP.

Rozee etc. included.

If they aren't here to win, **** them off. No matter how big the name is or how big their brand is if their primary goal isn't winning. Get out.

Remember a game Wilbur crawled off the SCG he was that ******* injured, compare that to what we have now parading as half back flankers
2004 grand final where both of Wilbur's shoulders were stuffed. He was in so much pain that day but toughed it out.

That is what the Port Adelaide spirit is all about.

Is Janus and that Cloud guy the only ones left in Kennys corner?

Even most Crows fans are sick of him now.
lol Thundercloud even showed signs of not defending him today. Just sort of spoke about other things and avoided the topic of Hinkley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tredders got really fired up on 5AA about Michael Wilson. Said Wilbur got pushed out. And was treated like s**t by the club.

Michael. F@%king. Wilson.

Mr. Port Adelaide. The guy who embodies everything we love in a Port player. Hard, aggressive, fearless, never say die spirit. The bona fide physical and spiritual link between our journey from the SANFL to the AFL.

Totally checks out with what a close fam member says. They worked at the club in the footy department during the recent Prelim runs. Said it's a pretty toxic environment. And the club were complete campaigners to ppl.

They reckon Ken's greatest strength as coach is the block of core players backing him. Gray, Boak, Dixon, Jonas, DBJ, Rozee, Butters, Marshall, Hartlett and, I think, Lycett, maybe a few more - were all in during their time at Alberton. Reckons Butters is a hardcore groupie and wouldn't be surprised if he walked when Ken inevitably goes (with the Doggies at the top of the list.)

Also reckons Ken will throw anyone under the bus to cover his well-remunerated, if thin-skinned, arse, lol.

Tredders really wanted to say more about Wilbur but bit his tongue at the end of the segment...
Actually can't think of a more Port Adelaide player than Wilbur in our AFL history. All premiership players included.

Gosh we used to be such a ruthless club, that’s why we got to the top so often.
Now we have become such a soft utensil club, it’s going to take years to turn it around.
Hinkley, Koch and co can rot in hell.

With the right people it can be turned around very quickly.

Koch is just weak. You can imagine how his meetings with Hinkley have gone down. Something along the lines of....

Koch - "Ken, we need to talk. The board and i think it's time to move you on. No hard feelings, eh?"

Hinkley - "LISTEN 'ERE YOU BIG NOSED F**KWIT. IF YOU SACK ME I'M TAKING ROZEE, BUTTERS, WINES, MARSHALL.....

Koch - "Kenny, Kenny, Kenny....maaaaate. There's no need for that. You can stay. And how about we add another storey on your house too..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back