Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If like a poster said that alot of the legends of port arnt allowed or don't feel comfortable coming back to the club that is one of the first things we should do once dumb and dumber are gone.

They made this club great.

Bring back port Adelaide
We’re slowly turning into what we take the piss out of the crows for

Actually - who is keen to organise a sack hinkley get together at the club when it happens? We should all ******* go down to the club for a pint and shake hands and rejoice.
It'll be like the end of Die Hard when McClane meets Powell

Kane talking about why would you sack a coach after 2 bad performances. Because the last decade has been so successful?
Him taking a list position to play 7 games for a personal milestone is probably the most selfish thing I can remember from a player in a team sport, and the coach who rubber stamped it...
He's such a d*head.
Kane just doesn't want to be blacklisted and shut out from the club.

Kane talking about why would you sack a coach after 2 bad performances. Because the last decade has been so successful?
Him taking a list position to play 7 games for a personal milestone is probably the most selfish thing I can remember from a player in a team sport, and the coach who rubber stamped it...
He's such a d*head.
He said exactly the same thing on Footy Classified this time last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how Kane is talking about making the decision to sack Ken based off 3 rounds of football. No Kane, sacking Ken would be a decision made on the body of his work over 10 years and 3 rounds.

There couldn't be a more perfect time for Stickerman to make another appearance.
The pressure is building. Another act like that might make their heads explode.

Dude really responded to a non-abusive and plainly-stated symbol of objectively-understandable protest — after 10 flagless years — by flipping his lid and whining about ‘crossed lines’.

Is it any wonder he always struggles to effectively respond on matchdays when an opponent moseys in and upsets his plans by not immediately rolling over?

Maybe the Mindset Consultant is permanently indisposed in Pie Chart Pro.

Sack Hinkley 8 - Goodbye don't let the door hit ya ass.
Can somebody gather the stats on the sack Hinkley threads. How many pages and posts make up the whole saga.. surely the record for the biggest thread on big footy about a single coach? Theres been about 1200 pages in the last year! Soon to come to an end….:)

Can somebody gather the stats on the sack Hinkley threads. How many pages and posts make up the whole saga.. surely the record for the biggest thread on big footy about a single coach? Theres been about 1200 pages in the last year! Soon to come to an end….:)
And before the sack Hinkley threads there was the "I lost faith in Hinkley" threads as well...

I probably have quite alot of my 14000 odd posts in these threads 😳

And before the sack Hinkley threads there was the "I lost faith in Hinkley" threads as well...

I probably have quite alot of my 14000 odd posts in these threads 😳
Yes the gradual transition from I’ve lost my faith in to sack Hinkley. ****.. nearly a whole decade of our lives spent on this.. 2015 was when the let down started..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back