Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Tredrea: "I'm not bitter. I'm annoyed."

I think he wanted to say that he's indeed bitter, but for all the good reasons.

And the reasons are that Koch is a no-hoper; he likes to be surrounded by no-hopers; and he had filled the club with no-hopers from top to bottom.

Anybody that keeps going to games is as false and complicit as Hinkley and Koch. If you truly believe that these 2 must go, you would have already pulled your membership or at the very least stopped going to games.

I'm sorry, but rambling on an internet page how much you hate this or that doesn't actually do anything. You want action but aren't prepared to do it yourself.

Its a free country, but if you arent prepared to do your bit, you are part of the problem.
Agree, I am still a member & still attend games. I am definitely complicit. I am also angry & resent the position supporters are in due to those fools.

Walt Disney Animation GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Koch in the board room

"Why is Warren so mean"

I can't listen to Koch. He's all flower and fraud. The most dangerous person at our club.

Worse are the dimwitted supporters that are sinking into Tredrea. I don't understand the psychology of such supporters who feel it proudest to back the club's losing ways no matter how dire it becomes.
I think there's 2 types of Port fans right now - those who are terrified of change, and those who are desperate for change!!!

What concerns me is that a past player thinks they can just walk onto a board, we are a stronger club than that.

Taking to the media is also not in the best interests of the club and is quite disappointing for me.
Tredders is merely voicing what most of us are thinking. He loves Port Adelaide, and hates what his beloved club has become in recent years. So I applaud him for his stance!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What concerns me is that a past player thinks they can just walk onto a board, we are a stronger club than that.

Taking to the media is also not in the best interests of the club and is quite disappointing for me.
How did Holly Random get on the board?

And how is she an effective board member and Treadrea wouldn't be?

I’m not saying he wouldn’t be, the entitlement makes me uncomfortable.
Yep the absolute entitlement of a bloke to after talking to a departing board member who suggests he applies, to apply, and then when rejected say he completely understands that its the board's choice to make.

So much entitlement.

This guy needs to understand, Tredders is a legend of this club and always will be. He will only ever be remembered for reigning over one of the most unsuccessful periods of our club ever. But he probably just won't be remembered as anything other than a breakfast TV show **** wit who backed in the most failed coach ever.

Had lunch with a couple of mates yesterday. One of them mentioned that he's observed first hand what a snob David Koch is. Guys like Tim Ginever actually engage with those they meet - not so Kochie, who merely looks down his nose at people, and keeps on walking. To me it kinda summarises his opinion of Port fans: if they have the audacity to disagree with him, he dismisses them as "white noise".

Yes, it really should have been put to a vote. It wasn't fair that every other West Coast supporter wasn't given the same opportunity to take up that position.

Tredrea: "I'm not bitter. I'm annoyed."

I think he wanted to say that he's indeed bitter, but for all the good reasons.

Bitter, especially in this context, is used as a barb to suggest the person has lost their objectivity and is indulging in a tantrum for not getting one’s own way.

It’s similar to how whistleblowers are often mischaracterised as “disgruntled employees” to invalidate and short-circuit their message.

Warren’s nothing of the sort.

DK - ‘Now. Tredders. You need to learn about Port Adelaide (Pty Ltd). It’s not all win a premiership here and sack a coach there. There’s more to AFL football than what happen ON the park. There’s a lot that you need to worry about, OFF the park.’

WGT -
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Source - my imagination of the conversation

That was a massive red flag at the time. Shoe-horning a Weagles supporting influencer or whatever her credentials are... nothing to do with Port Adelaide at all. You can't make this sh*t up.

According to an email I received this morning, it sounds like WGT has really put Koch on the spot:

Koch struggled to maintain composure while attempting valiantly to conceal a secret from the cameras when caught on live television. His career was jeopardized by the interview's unintended revelations. Koch maintained his composure and professionalism throughout the situation despite his nerves, but the harm had already been done. Koch now needs to figure out how to save his reputation and win back the confidence of those around him because his future is uncertain. Follow Koch's journey as he manages this challenging period of his career.

I'm almost tempted to click on the 'Read Full Story Here' link.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back