SACK NICKS

Should Nicks be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Yes with extra sauce

Votes: 46 86.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There is something mentally wrong with Nick's.

We had literally nothing to gain from winning this match in terms of finals. It's a cheap win to put towards a winning culture at best. But in terms of the season. Like nothing. Which makes leaving Curtin on the bench until 4 minutes to go an utter incompetent disgrace that is inexcusable. Let's hope the media put a blow torch on Nick's for this. Because if one action showed how Nick's regards development of younger players this is it.

If I was Curtin I'd tell Nick's to **** off. I'm done.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app

We had literally nothing to gain from winning this match in terms of finals. It's a cheap win to put towards a winning culture at best. But in terms of the season. Like nothing. Which makes leaving Curtin on the bench until 4 minutes to go an utter incompetent disgrace that is inexcusable. Let's hope the media put a blow torch on Nick's for this. Because if one action showed how Nick's regards development of younger players this is it.

Nicks wanted to win so simply froze with the sub. I'm sure he was going to sub in Curtin half way through the 3rd like last week but we were in a winning position so did nothing.

The media will be all about how we did an amazing job to almost win. It won't be mentioned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As per usual with a close game where we are in front, Nicks decided to protect the lead, resulting in about 15 inside 50s in a row and the inevitable loss. This guy honestly has no tactical idea whatsoever. Poor at selection, poor at tactics, poor on game plan. Tell me again how he's our next premiership coach. ****

Nicks wanted to win so simply froze with the sub. I'm sure he was going to sub in Curtin half way through the 3rd like last week but we were in a winning position so did nothing.
In a game that meant nothing is inexcusable and dumb. There is no excuse for it.

Disgrace of a coach he's only got Curtin in the team because of the media pressure and you couldn't design a better way to destroy a first year's players confidence than to play him exactly the way he has and literally 4 minutes to go he puts him on. Get the **** out of our club enough is enough he clearly doesn't have what it takes to develop players and coach a decent reliable system what are we wating for

Remove this Banner Ad

SACK NICKS

Back