[SAD NEWS] Collingwood supporters set to protest outside the MCG to combat the unfair treatment Jack Ginnivan has been receiving!

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong

Collingwood fans are threatening a public protest at the MCG over the treatment of Jack Ginnivan after the young Magpie was at the centre of a melee in the VFL over the weekend.

Magpies supporter Angie McCarthy, who runs a popular Collingwood Facebook group, told The Herald Sun hundreds of Pies fans are considering a protest outside the MCG as early as this weekend after the club’s Marvel Stadium clash with the Western Bulldogs for the ongoing treatment Ginnivan has received from other VFL clubs as well as umpires.

Ginnivan was tackled hard into the ground by Frankston’s Colby Nayna on the weekend,
prompting a scuffle from both sides.

fb985619afc5f983e87fb5ba0cafc61ed141ba3b

Arms around Ginni - Emotions spill over amongst the Collingwood faithful in a staunch show of support for their talisman.

I wish Ginnivan would just stop acting and just play the ball like gun forwards Aaron Naughton, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan and Cody Weightman

I wish Ginnivan would just stop acting and just play the ball like gun forwards Aaron Naughton, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan and Cody Weightman
I suppose having your balls fall out of your shorts is the same thing right.

It's so sad that Cody constantly falls under his own weight..... Man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol what a bunch of nuffies.

On an unrelated topic, who can tell me where I can get some epic picket signs made up??
Dunno, but Marlion Pickett can get you a cheap laptop at 2 o'clock in the morning no questions asked.

Dunno, but Marlion Pickett can get you a cheap laptop at 2 o'clock in the morning no questions asked.
I would invite him to my upcoming protest but I'm concerned he might steal the show.

smug GIF

1) Give permit for large Ginni-Ginni-Gin-Gin protest in MCG carpark, 100 metres from ground
2) Infiltrate with brainwashed jihadist
3) Detonate large scale IED via said jihadist during protest
4) Eliminate $60M annual welfare debt in a microsecond
5) Profit

1) Give permit for large Ginni-Ginni-Gin-Gin protest in MCG carpark, 100 metres from ground
2) Infiltrate with brainwashed jihadist
3) Detonate large scale IED via said jihadist during protest
4) Eliminate $60M annual welfare debt in a microsecond
5) Profit
BRB, shorting stock in Woodstock Bourbon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back