Sailor, Tuqiri and Rogers

Remove this Banner Ad

Tuquiri hasn't won a RL world cup. He played for Fiji in the 2000 tournament.

But it's still making history for him to even be here.

I really hope they all have big games, we need them (and the rest of the boys) to fire. They'll have hard work marking Cohen, Lewsey and Robinson but hopefully they can stand up and rise to the occasion! I have to admit though, I'm worried about Robinson getting the ball one on one against Wendell with 5-10 metres of touch to work with. Hopefully it doesn't happen and England just kick to us and give us possession. I doubt they will though.

I am not a Rugby person.

But, from what I have seen these three hold the key. If they keep their heads, make few errors and can run it well I reckon Australia will win pretty comfortably.

But, they look lost to often for me to feel really comfortable. When in the right spot, they are all good defensively IMO but I get the feeling England will play through them with success throughout the 80 minutes.

Oops, you're right Auckmel.

Force of habit I guess. I'll make a conscious effort to fix it.

Another interesting thing about his name, is that it's actually supposed to be pronounced Lortay, not Lotty as most people say. He doesn't bother trying to change everyones pronounciation though because people have been saying Lotty for ages. (this was on an Inside Rugby show on Foxtel earlier this year during the Super 12 season)

Originally posted by Mint Condition
Oops, you're right Auckmel.

Force of habit I guess. I'll make a conscious effort to fix it.

No worries mate. NZers are shocking for the spelling of names like Lauiti'iti etc.

Another interesting thing about his name, is that it's actually supposed to be pronounced Lortay, not Lotty as most people say. He doesn't bother trying to change everyones pronounciation though because people have been saying Lotty for ages. (this was on an Inside Rugby show on Foxtel earlier this year during the Super 12 season)

I didn't know that. Thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sailor, Tuqiri and Rogers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back