Review Sam Darcy and the Bulldogs maul the Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty clinical performance. Think we’ve shown this year that we can score heavily against ordinary teams but after last year and last week, I think it was fair that some of the people here had a bit of trepidation.

Darcy was pretty incredible and a great sign that he was so accurate after last weeks struggles. Freijah was brilliant and will get a well deserved rising star nomination. He should be a lock for the rest of the season now.

Any votes for bont ?

Considering the umpires ignored about 3 blatant free kicks in front of goal I’d say no haha.

He’ll be in the conversation but I’d probably have him outside the 3. If he’d gotten those deserved free kicks he’d probably get 2. Would assume Darcy is getting his first 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any draft experts out there that can elaborate why he dropped, he's like a 5 year vet.
It's weird. He kicked 7 goals from the wing in one game last year.
He was up and down a bit but his ceiling was obvious.

I love owning those pissants.

Whining about the ****ing umpires all day.

Your team is just shit.

Get back to AFL headquarters and start begging for more draft picks - and make sure you’re on your knees, where you belong.
According to the ladder, they've somehow managed to go backwards from last year. :straining:

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Sam Darcy and the Bulldogs maul the Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back