Sam Gibson, Matt Suckling

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea to be honest. Gibson used to play for Box Hill, I believe, so he should get a good chance to show his worth again for them this year.

Suckling was from NSW, wasn't he? If my memory serves me well, he was the one who had the moonboot on at training a few weeks back?

Brett Collins is the rookie who i'm most interested in watching develop.

No idea to be honest. Gibson used to play for Box Hill, I believe, so he should get a good chance to show his worth again for them this year.

Suckling was from NSW, wasn't he? If my memory serves me well, he was the one who had the moonboot on at training a few weeks back?

Brett Collins is the rookie who i'm most interested in watching develop.

Actually its Brett Collins who has the moon boot and I think Suckling has OP.

I'm also very interested in Suckling, the only NSW player to be asked to join Sydneys rookie list, rejected it and tried his chance with Hawthorn, supposed to have a lethal kick on him from what i have heard.

Gibbo is a great runner and by the training reports is up with teh best of them. Dunno exactly where he will improve. Seen him do some special stuff at BHH but not often enough.

Yer Suckling has the moonboot i can recall watching him while training with hawthorn b4 the rookie draft and im certain he was kicking goals from like 60 metres out.. found out the nxt day how bad his op was.. so imagine when he becomes fully fit...
Definitely Brett Collins who has been on crutches and is in moon boot. Had an op four weeks ago and is just off crutches but still in boot.

Appears some of the new boys are struggling with injuries including Ellis, who we all have high hopes for. These kids need time to develop by training with the full group and this will not happen by the sounds of it until the season is well underway and hopefully they're injury free. I will be watching for those kids to start to show the benefit in the second half of the season, not before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Gibson, Matt Suckling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back