SANFL Grand Final Centrals V Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Centrals by about 20 goals (would of said thios reagrdless as to who won out of port or the eagles.)
Crowd: 36,031
One of the McGowans!

Im not sure it will be that bad this year I have faith in the eagles .
Perhaps it will be a hard slog with the eagles wining just.
Doesnt say much for Port adelaide lost last week by 45(i think) in perfect conditions, this week lost by 10 goals in the rain . Sucked in Port better send jack back to the old folks home .

I hope Eagles by 5pts.
and I hope they get a good crowd this year hopefully in excess of 30k, the teams look far more evenly matched than last year just on performance value.

mickyj said:
. Sucked in Port better send jack back to the old folks home .
Lol he's won more premierships as a coach than your 2 clubs (Woodville & West Torrens + the merged side) put together so dont rubbish JACK! Deadset Legend!

power_army said:
Centrals by about 20 goals (would of said thios reagrdless as to who won out of port or the eagles.)
Crowd: 36,031
One of the McGowans!
I think you meant Gowans

Go the Doggies!

Centrals by five goals.

Matt Slade Jack Oatey

And........25,000 Centrals supporters.
5000 Eagles supporters.
3000 other team supporters cheering for the Eagles.

=33,0000

As for farewells....

My mail says goodbye - Hay, Hopwood, Bello, Arnott, Healy and possibly Steinberner.

I'll be counted as one of the 3000 cheering for the Eagles but I doubt I'll stay after North's under 19 and reserves Grand Finals.

WCL said:
Who will win?
What will the Crowd be?
Who will win the Oatey?

I'm hoping WWT win, as I'm sick of the doggies winning, and more importantly, sick of their supporters.

Hopefully they'll get in excess of 30 thousand

Watts (from a crows point of view, will help the trade) but seriously, Knights, will get 30odd touches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

power_army said:
Lol he's won more premierships as a coach than your 2 clubs (Woodville & West Torrens + the merged side) put together so dont rubbish JACK! Deadset Legend!

Legends should stay retired they can never recapture the past .
Typical Cahill and port tactics re what was the port player doing to stokes head into the ground in the last quater!!!

Go Eagles!!!!!!!

its usually tuesday nights (if youre talking about ABC2 digital?)
i dont believe marco bello is going anywhere...and nathan steinberner said in an interview recently that he will be at CDFC for another few years.

i think thats just made up crap in regard to Marco. i have a feeling most interstate players sign one year deals at CDFC as you never know what might arise in wanting/needing to go home etc. Cant see marco being funny about cash. he loves cdfc.

Hmmmm....very few comments on this thread.

I'd say the EAgles v Dogs clkash has really got the excitement levels up hey?

mickyj said:
Legends should stay retired they can never recapture the past .
Typical Cahill and port tactics re what was the port player doing to stokes head into the ground in the last quater!!!

Go Eagles!!!!!!!

Well he has been the only coach (as well as Steve Williams) to have beaten centrals in a Grand Final lately, something the Eagles just can't seem to do! Coulda told you that when you picked up Carey Re: Legends :) Hope the Eagles win though, Go to school with Ronnie Fuller's lad! Ronnie is a top bloke!

Remove this Banner Ad

SANFL Grand Final Centrals V Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back