Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole song and dance about deleting an account is hilarious. Just log off. It's a press of a single button. The attention seeking is just over the top.
There could be an aspect of removing your online history and presence, or maybe just removing a temptation to come back.

The whole process could probably be done via PMs though.

Probably a bad time to announce that I plan to delete my account?

About time.
There could be an aspect of removing your online history and presence, or maybe just removing a temptation to come back.

A lot of attention seeking involved. A fair few of these posters don't even follow through with it. The ones that really want it deleted are the ones that firmly say 'delete my account, sick of this site and it's shit posters' or post gay pr0n.

It doesn’t remove your online history though, your posts still remain. If they still get temptations to come back, then they never really wanted to leave in the first place.

One reason for it is so they no longer receive email notifications, but that can be turned off I think.

I just hope ABE and the others are ok IRL.

On that, #scandal would like to put on the serious hat and take this opportunity to extend well wishes to both MWPP and ABE and also former SFA player, nahnah.

If any posters are reading this and considering deleting their account due to some kind of negative feelings which have been brought on by the Sweet FA or BigFooty as a whole, then take some time away from the place and consult the mental health supports listed at the top of the forum.

About time.

A lot of attention seeking involved. A fair few of these posters don't even follow through with it. The ones that really want it deleted are the ones that firmly say 'delete my account, sick of this site and it's shit posters' or post gay pr0n.
The best ones are the ones that ask to be deleted, and then PM Chief asking for him not to.

It doesn’t remove your online history though, your posts still remain. If they still get temptations to come back, then they never really wanted to leave in the first place.

One reason for it is so they no longer receive email notifications, but that can be turned off I think.

If I was worrying about deleting my online history the Big Footy aspect would be the least of my worries.

Yes I know. I plan to wait for at least 10 posters to say I should stay. We could be here for quite some time.

I'll say it but not in public.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I know. I plan to wait for at least 10 posters to say I should stay. We could be here for quite some time.

Don't leave uncy tones *sips a cocktail* he he

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

Back