Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

Please don't inflame the situation Wayne. You are a nice man and BRAB speaks highly of you.

Don't worry son, I'll get to the bottom of this. Now come down from the attic and have some soup.

We still on for a little later tonight after BRAB is in bed?

We still on for a little later tonight after BRAB is in bed?

Must say the only person with any sense of schadenfreude over Ardent Eagle and BRAB biting the dust would be the lamentable Caz. Hopefully that person does not get to view posts in the SFA and find out what transpired. Truly bizarre if that twit is still causing problems.

The SFA is usually a fun diversion from the Real which is difficult for some more than others. Generally most posters get this. Happily there are few posters like WaynesWorld19 who cynically bring the game into disrepute.

No-one should feel joy about the two delistings from the Hawks. I have no doubt both posters - each entertaining in their own way - will find other Clubs.

I expect the sacking decisions were very difficult for Agent93 and co.

Must say the only person with any sense of schadenfreude over Ardent Eagle and BRAB biting the dust would be the lamentable Caz. Hopefully that person does not get to view posts in the SFA and find out what transpired. Truly bizarre if that twit is still causing problems.

The SFA is usually a fun diversion from the Real which is difficult for some more than others. Generally most posters get this. Happily there are few posters like WaynesWorld19 who cynically bring the game into disrepute.

No-one should feel joy about the two delistings from the Hawks. I have no doubt both posters - each entertaining in their own way - will find other Clubs.

I expect the sacking decisions were very difficult for Agent93 and co.

Just use less words mate.

💡💡💡💡💡

Yep, someone finally gave Metalcrusher a reason to keep posting here... and it's the Las Vegas Bears. The club has acknowledged that of all their signings throughout history, Metalcrusher is definitely one of them.

In other news, the following posters have posted in the "Delete My Account" thread this week:
- MWPP
- AuntyBlindEye

Go Bears.

#scandal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

💡💡💡💡💡

Yep, someone finally gave Metalcrusher a reason to keep posting here... and it's the Las Vegas Bears. The club has acknowledged that of all their signings throughout history, Metalcrusher is definitely one of them.

In other news, the following posters have posted in the "Delete My Account" thread this week:
- MWPP
- AuntyBlindEye

Go Bears.

#scandal

Bears just adding posters I'll be delisting once I am captain again. Test Tickle stop adding to my work load.

💡💡💡💡💡

- MWPP
- AuntyBlindEye

Go Bears.

#scandal

Well, I never knew that 'delete my account' thread existed.

But after popping in to check it out.

Its a very bad week for the Sweet F.A. - 3 Qooty players asking for their accounts to be deleted is an issue.

I just hope ABE and the others are ok IRL.

Its a very bad week for the Sweet F.A. - 3 Qooty players asking for their accounts to be deleted is an issue.

Hope you stick around mate.

They're all already back.

The whole song and dance about deleting an account is hilarious. Just log off. It's a press of a single button. The attention seeking is just over the top.

The whole song and dance about deleting an account is hilarious. Just log off. It's a press of a single button. The attention seeking is just over the top.

Probably a bad time to announce that I plan to delete my account?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

Back