Season 2013 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told Bundoora will spend $300,000 this year , would that be in the ball park ? Thats a lot of cash. And what about your club ?[/quote]
Who cares what you where told?Is it the truth?Just wanna have a shit stir and bag the haves n stick up for the have nots who dont know how to run a club?What clubs spend aint your business nor anyones that aint involved with said club.Get over it good clubs spend money wisely and so long as clubs dont bottom out and drown in debt which atleast the last 20 years Bundoora never has who cares?

It was said, "I haven't seen an Heidelberg team this small for years". The word is, Macleod intend to stand-over the Bergs tomorrow. Thought to meself, these blokes get a Mont scalp and think there invincible.

It was said, "I haven't seen an Heidelberg team this small for years". The word is, Macleod intend to stand-over the Bergs tomorrow. Thought to meself, these blokes get a Mont scalp and think there invincible.
And where has this 'word' come from ! Sounds like you are making this up

Few upsets today. Very surprising. Well done to Macleod and West

Whats happening down at Greensborough? They have gone totally off the boil with 9 straight losses.

Would like to pose a question to any DVFL/NFL historians out there: this Saturday Macleod captain Kane Shaw plays his 200th senior (A Grade game). His old man Derek did likewise, mostly with Greensborough.

How many father-son combinations have played 200 games each?

Slow news week. How big is this weeks Round !
Bunnies v Mont - the Maggie's have sown up top spot . Will complacency set in for them ? Expecting Bundoora to come out all guns blazing after last weeks effort with Mont to scoot away in the last.
Macleod v Eltham - should be MOTR with the winner still in the hunt. The young Kangas have been up and about in recent weeks and have great form against them. Eltham will be a strong opponent though but I can't go against my team who are playing with belief and passion.
Epping v Burgers - relegation beckons. Heidelberg by loads
Lower v Roosters - I reckon this game is huge . Roosters have struck good form and a win here will make it tough for Eltham/ Macleod to grab 5th. Lower hit form this time last year to avoid relegation and are always a different opponent on the postage stamp. Should be a cracker. Me thinks the Roosters , me hearts needs Lower.
Slime v NP - the slime really need to respond now or they will be in danger. NP are eying off 2nd and are playing too well now to drop this one.

Looking forward the results whilst I enjoy my dacquiri's by the pool in Bali. Thank god for Wifi

Three premiership players back in for Bundy this week. The wet ground and the wind will have a massive influence on this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slow news week. How big is this weeks Round !

Macleod v Eltham - should be MOTR with the winner still in the hunt. The young Kangas have been up and about in recent weeks and have great form against them. Eltham will be a strong opponent though but I can't go against my team who are playing with belief and passion.

Extra effort by the Macleod boys this weekend, after 2 massive weeks another big game with Shawry playing his 200th.

Looking forward to the Bulls v Mont match. Even after locking in top spot, past history would suggest that Mont won't want to get complacent - or it will bite them on the backside come finals.

Would like to pose a question to any DVFL/NFL historians out there: this Saturday Macleod captain Kane Shaw plays his 200th senior (A Grade game). His old man Derek did likewise, mostly with Greensborough.

How many father-son combinations have played 200 games each?
Complete guess:
Neil/Jason Dean - Doggies

What's the relationship between the Tigers Blair Harvey and the former Doggie Neil (?) Harvey ?
Would they also qualify ?

What's the relationship between the Tigers Blair Harvey and the former Doggie Neil (?) Harvey ?
Would they also qualify ?
Related but not father/son - Neil father of Brent (Boomer) & Shane.
Blair is the son of Peter who played a few seasons at H'berg but mostly at Parkside (ammos).

Another huge round of upsets.

Lower has surely sealed Eppings fate and will make the drop back to divi 2.
Speaking of Lower their win today has thrown chaos into the roosters chances of finals and with Eltham winning by a point it opens up the race for 5th.

And Mont have lost again...

Woowee

Another huge round of upsets.

Lower has surely sealed Eppings fate and will make the drop back to divi 2.
Speaking of Lower their win today has thrown chaos into the roosters chances of finals and with Eltham winning by a point it opens up the race for 5th.

And Mont have lost again...

Woowee
Congratulations to Clint Monger on playing his 150th ones game, kicking the winning goal from the centre and celebrating his 30th birthday at the club tonight!! Great and loyal servant of the Bears ;)

Epping football club what a ****en joke. 5 blokes from eltham get their phones stolen from the rooms last week and now players at Heidelberg have theirs stolen today, piss off back to div 2 where u belong u maggots
Ontheprowl, you do have a property manager dont you?
Its up to you blokes to look after your gear. Sad case if its true but you do have some sort of responsability for your own shit. Be glad to see 'pingers back in Div 2. Towelled them in a praccie match, bring on next season.

Ontheprowl, you do have a property manager dont you?
Its up to you blokes to look after your gear. Sad case if its true but you do have some sort of responsability for your own shit. Be glad to see 'pingers back in Div 2. Towelled them in a praccie match, bring on next season.

Yes probably the phones should have been given to the team manager. although do you have to also give the team manager shoes and jeans as well these were also stolen.

[]Epping football club what a ****en joke. 5 blokes from eltham get their phones stolen from the rooms last week and now players at Heidelberg have theirs stolen today, piss off back to div 2 where u belong u maggots
Whilst I agree gear getting stolen is shit form I think your very harsh in running down the club.As you would know gooty clubs are made up of all sorts and EVERY club has bad eggs albeit in the minority.Also I dont think Epping belong in div 2 as you say as they where competetive for near 20 yrs in div 1 before being relegated.Not here for a shitfight either BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back