Season 2013 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
eltham were very good today! moved the ball well! diasappointing that there u
/19s were disgraceful and another eltham supporter in the crowd and more eltham players abusing bundoora supporters from the timekeppers box! im sure the club were disappointed with some idiots who tried to ruin a great day fof the panthers!

Mont led all day bar the last minute, an amazing goal from scanlon on the boundary put the cougars in front, any finalists can beat any other finalists on any day, going to be the best final series for a long time.
Agreed mate. Mont had a few good outs as I'm sure did northcote. As far as I'm concerned no team has put there hand up at the pointy end of the season to be favorites. Whoever puts there hand up on the day and most of there players on the ground will win. Mont vs bundy Gf.

/19s were disgraceful and another eltham supporter in the crowd and more eltham players abusing bundoora supporters from the timekeppers box! im sure the club were disappointed with some idiots who tried to ruin a great day fof the panthers!
Had to refresh the live score a few times! 40-0 at one stage!

There will be one idiot who wished he hadn't pissed off the bundoora supporters today.My tip he has a few imprints to show for it too.You were warned though D1khead!!!!.
As for Dean Sonnberg with his antics at 1/4 time please...... sommer be seen and not heard next time highly embarrassing .Well done to the panthers none the less!

Bundoora are the flag favourites as they are the best team in the competition.

Their best players are the best players in the league (Shane Harvey excepted).

If Monty don't win this years flag, its not a choke. Bundoora are a better side.
Just wanted to get your opinion on whether you think the Bulls can win it from 4th, NP did it from 5th last year so they should be a good chance!!!

How typical Bundoora supporters. A few lads get up and about and the scum want to throw punches. What a laugh. Bundoora supporters are like Cloke. Front running sooks. How tough are ya stringa punching a 16 year old, your my hero you joke.

HOWEVER. I do agree, sonners has some issues and needed to be calmed down, he gets excited but probably didn't need to be jumped by three people...maybe grab a Eltham person and sort out.....nah, heros start punching...AND the U19s, whilst having fun should not have gone to the 3/4 time huddle and got rowdy. But seriously why go the punch straight away....piss poor but thats what I expect from some Bundoora supporters (no doubt some on here)

Always lippy and all over them selves when winning but a side and supporters get on top and the true scum comes out.

BUT, I did have excellent chats to some Bulls supporters who dont get sooky and punchy when losing, ripping blokes and enjoyed the day with them. I wish them good luck for the year....the rest, well obviously centerlink paid out this week so you will be to full of goon to read this for a week so I wont bother....

How typical Bundoora supporters. A few lads get up and about and the scum want to throw punches. What a laugh. Bundoora supporters are like Cloke. Front running sooks. How tough are ya stringa punching a 16 year old, your my hero you joke.

HOWEVER. I do agree, sonners has some issues and needed to be calmed down, he gets excited but probably didn't need to be jumped by three people...maybe grab a Eltham person and sort out.....nah, heros start punching...AND the U19s, whilst having fun should not have gone to the 3/4 time huddle and got rowdy. But seriously why go the punch straight away....piss poor but thats what I expect from some Bundoora supporters (no doubt some on here)

Always lippy and all over them selves when winning but a side and supporters get on top and the true scum comes out.

BUT, I did have excellent chats to some Bulls supporters who dont get sooky and punchy when losing, ripping blokes and enjoyed the day with them. I wish them good luck for the year....the rest, well obviously centerlink paid out this week so you will be to full of goon to read this for a week so I wont bother....
so you just admitted your 19's were in the wrong by coming to our huddle at 3/4 time being dickheads and mouthing off and you other mate was using every word under the sun in front of kids at 1/4 time, yet its bundooras fault that they had enough! yeh bindooras the scum. Get a grip and take control of your club! And Cloke a front runner? ive heard it all now

16 year old you say.... Well Congrats to your mediocre football club for allowing underage drinking in a club advertised premises you fool.But from your response you must have been standing on the other side of the ground with those clowns who nearly caused the nfl to explain itself why there was a almost an out of control brawl.It took over an hour for a Eltham official to tell those D1kheads to pull there heads in bit they couldn't help themselves they had to find out the hard way.Pity your pathetic football club let down by idiots who not only condone that sort of behaviour but slag off at others who sort it out.Even a child knows when to shut there mouth!

so you just admitted your 19's were in the wrong by coming to our huddle at 3/4 time being dickheads and mouthing off and you other mate was using every word under the sun in front of kids at 1/4 time, yet its bundooras fault that they had enough! yeh bindooras the scum. Get a grip and take control of your club! And Cloke a front runner? ive heard it all now

Yes, they were out of line and the Club will investigate and punish.

And yes bindooras are scum, and very literate as well.

16 year old you say.... Well Congrats to your mediocre football club for allowing underage drinking in a club advertised premises you fool.But from your response you must have been standing on the other side of the ground with those clowns who nearly caused the nfl to explain itself why there was a almost an out of control brawl.It took over an hour for a Eltham official to tell those D1kheads to pull there heads in bit they couldn't help themselves they had to find out the hard way.Pity your pathetic football club let down by idiots who not only condone that sort of behaviour but slag off at others who sort it out.Even a child knows when to shut there mouth!

No I was standing with both Eltham and Bundoora supporters. I will apologise that supporters got rowdy and gave a little lip, you are a sensitive bunch hey.

Had a bad day mate.

Hold on, are you the nuff nuff with the enlarged forehead.....yeah you are....haha, I should be nice, you are a few chromosomes short....and yah kid looks funny as well....I heard you both talk....how do you get by on a grade 3 education, obviouly inbred.

Now go away, I am heading out. I will read your ripping retort when I get back in the morning.

Yes, they were out of line and the Club will investigate and punish.

No I was standing with both Eltham and Bundoora supporters. I will apologise that supporters got rowdy and gave a little lip, you are a sensitive bunch hey.

Had a bad day mate.

Hold on, are you the nuff nuff with the enlarged forehead.....yeah you are....haha, I should be nice, you are a few chromosomes short....and yah kid looks funny as well....I heard you both talk....how do you get by on a grade 3 education, obviouly inbred.

Now go away, I am heading out. I will read your ripping retort when I get back in the morning.

Now we're sensitive hey! Ok l'll leave this go, back to the shallow end young fella!

Massive last round

Battle for a double chance with bundy and np

Eltham vs bergers for a finals spot and also a double chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now we're sensitive hey! Ok l'll leave this go, back to the shallow end young fella!

Young....I will take that.

Eltham players an supporters go looking for trouble and find it. Yet the Bulls supporters are sooks. That don't stack up Denneth.

Boofhead gets involved. Where did it say they were looking for trouble? The 19s did wrong, no question. They had a dress up as it was their last home game as 19s and had the fire going and were all up and about and pissed. They should not have gone to the Bulls 3/4 time huddle. Eltham will be doing something about this. However, why did punches have to be thrown then, some people were on the way over to move them but some heros had to throw there weight into it. Why did some nuff nuff near me throw punches behind the toilets to other young blokes (he came back to him mates near me bragging about it (and see stringa post he was so excited he came in his pants posting how great it was) Even the Bundoora blokes I was with shook there heads embarrassment....hell we both were, this happened because those particular blokes are sooks and do not like opposition supporters cheering. Don't know how that does not stack up?

Look, I hate this sort of carry on. I have been following local footy for a long long time (despite some thinking I am young...) Eltham hardly stack up against the bigger clubs in the comp. A win against the Bulls was a massive win that may give them a chance to play finals. There were supporters getting excited and it all started due to one of ours, who has some issues there is no question of that and he gets excited but he can be controlled and there was no need to punches and physical threats.

I have no doubt that next year when the Panther plays the Bulls there will be none of that crap, shame it all happened but there is always two sides to a story.

We are relying on the Boofters to beat the Densters next week by a healthy margin and hope the young Kangas can scrape into the top 5. Thanks for doing a number on the Roosters yesterday - they are done and dusted !

Massive last round

Battle for a double chance with bundy and np

Eltham vs bergers for a finals spot and also a double chance.

Agree massive last round.

I think the Bulls will rebound and take a lot from yesterday. At home they should take the second chance.

All Macleod and Eltham people will be asking all week....how much do they need to lose/win by.

Whilst backing themselves for an upset Eltham have usually been pantsed at Heidelberg. Macleod will be favourites against Greensborough. I see percentage coming into this similar to the relegation game last year... any mathematicians with some answers...

[obviously centerlink paid out this week so you will be to full of goon to read this for a week so I wont bother....[/quote]

Denny

normaly look forward to your comments and opinions... but... please... These two statements.
Dont stoop to playing the man. Thought you were better than that.

from what im reading there will be a few people from both clubs regretting what they said and did on saturday... including you.

Haha na I gathered that just unreal. 40-0 never heard of that besides maybe an under 10s game!

hahahaha actually it "s 34-0 . years that you have choked wafflelife. somethings never change. the walls must be closing in on the inmates up para rd.

Snakebite your a complete and utter tool mate !! Not one person from mont has claimed they will win the flag !! It's a 4 team race now mate, I hope mont win it .... But wouldn't be surprised if northcote Heidelberg or bundoora were to win it either !! Just shows you division 1 is wide open ... Go talk shit elsewhere

Agree massive last round.

I think the Bulls will rebound and take a lot from yesterday. At home they should take the second chance.

All Macleod and Eltham people will be asking all week....how much do they need to lose/win by.

Whilst backing themselves for an upset Eltham have usually been pantsed at Heidelberg. Macleod will be favourites against Greensborough. I see percentage coming into this similar to the relegation game last year... any mathematicians with some answers...
Don't have any exact equations, but for anyone wanting to do live percentages on the day. Divide the total points for by the points against inclusive of the scores as they occur next week, then multiply by 100. For example points for 1150 divided by points against 1364 = 0.8431 x 100 = 84.31. On a separate note, sounds like Sonners was at his excitable worst on the weekend. That aside he was a very talented sportsman in his day playing VFA football at Box Hill and Dandenong as well as having a Barclay Shield century to his name in cricket. I'd like to say he's relatively harmless which for most parts he is, but he has no self control when it comes to his supporting. A character that doesn't know his boundaries!

I don't k
Underbelly. Any truth to the rumour a few big names at Macleod are trekking off overseas this Wednesday after booking the trip early in the year when they weren't going so well?

I'm not sure about this to be honest but I highly doubt that any player would book a trip anywhere until at least after Round 18. If so, you can change arrangements for minimal costs these days. I'm not involved at Club level any longer due to 3 ankle biters taking up valuable time.

Liking the banter at the moment on Bigfooty. Should be a great week of posting. Can we possibly get an amnesty for the entire week ??? Moderators ???

On another note but still at the Panther Bulls game I must give a big cudos to The Bulls 2nds.

Dominate team all year and after the game all went over to a few supporters on the side lines. I asked a bloke later, knowing the answer, and it was a mark of respect to the recent passing of a Club legend.

That's the sort of thing that makes local footy awesome. I have no doubt the people they all went over to will remember that forever.

At the other end of the ladder... Wouldn't be surprised to see Epping beat west Preston & avoid relegation , as I reckon Mont might smack lower..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back